Do guys have standards?? (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
exactly vegeta, smoking is just foul
and i dont wanna sound anti-australian, but girls ive known in Europe are a whole lot classier then the aussie girls ive known

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
exactly vegeta, smoking is just foul
and i dont wanna sound anti-australian, but girls ive known in Europe are a whole lot classier then the aussie girls ive known
Hehe anti-australian. There had better be some nice boys overseas, I'm leaving after my HSC... no luck on this continent Haha!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ok, once again im not being pro-greece just because im from there, but there a plenty of nice guys on the islands.
im going to Greece at the end of the year and gonna hook up with some lady friends :p

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by asha_ramirez
Hehe anti-australian. There had better be some nice boys overseas, I'm leaving after my HSC... no luck on this continent Haha!
Your not wrong there. All the aussie guys ive been interested in are pricks.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
from the little bit ive read on here, fat and unattractive chicks must never get laid, am i right?

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
from the little bit ive read on here, fat and unattractive chicks must never get laid, am i right?
Haha I don't think getting laid is the issue... anyone can get sex... thats right even fat unattractive chicks can get laid. But the issue is relationships, and finding a decent boyfriend... *cough* so far remains void.

Being in the Newcastle area you should be able to agree with me on some level that there are no boys!...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Being in the Newcastle area you should be able to agree with me on some level that there are no boys!...
there are some boys, just ive discovered their very shy when it comes to girls.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Hmm some, I think that I'll just have to go to Sydney Ha ha!
Ehh not that having a boyfriend is a requirement, but it is nice.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dunno what it is with novacastrian fellas though, ive been noticing it lately, and i know a lot of sydney girls that have come up here, and they all comment on how shy the boys are, they wont strike up a convo with ya, its like their scared of the XX chromosomes or something.

asha_ramirez

HSC
i dunno what it is with novacastrian fellas though, ive been noticing it lately, and i know a lot of sydney girls that have come up here, and they all comment on how shy the boys are, they wont strike up a convo with ya, its like their scared of the XX chromosomes or something.
Haha yeah, no wonder they hide in their skyline's and stuff... not that I'd go after a boy in a skyline... please! ehhh. Maybe I should try a different continent? Lol.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, no wonder they hide in their skyline's and stuff... not that I'd go after a boy in a skyline... please! ehhh. Maybe I should try a different continent? Lol.
no worse than the boys in lancers, my god this area is overpopulated with them.

asha_ramirez

HSC
no worse than the boys in lancers, my god this area is overpopulated with them.
Haha lancers. I think that it would be nice to find an intelligent boy for once, regardless of the car he drives, the way he dresses etc. I suppose (hope) that something like that will happen, but until then... lancer boys for me! Haha j/k

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by miss_chu
It's normal for everyone to want an attractive partner. What bothers me are these asshole ugly guys who want to date pretty girls. I mean really. Look at yourself. You’re ugly. You need to lower your standards a little. If by some chance they get lucky enough to meet a girl who will actually go out with them, they will treat her like shit because they’re mad they couldn't get anyone better.

hey dont put my hopes down like that........thats just mean!

HSC
N/A
Re: Re: Do guys have standards??

Originally posted by bluesky100
No way, for myself that is. I have a best mate, could never be more than friends with him, there is no physical attraction what so ever, of course he has other thoughts.

Besides, how can you be with someone if your not attracted to them, physically.

say that all u like, but hes a guy, and if it eva came down 2 it, hed fuck u in a sec.. ive been best frends wid a guy 4 THREE years and NEVER had we even mentioned it, he was like a fukn brother 2 me..until he got on to me n told me he was in love with me..now our relationship is fucked..:(

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
I have standards
1) The girl cant smoke
2) Doesnt drink to much
3) Has to have a little class (no trashy yobs)
4) Has to be literate
5) Has to be going somewhere in life
6) Obviously has to be attractive
7) Has to respect my love for my family
8) Has to respect my love for my friends
9) Knows how to dress (T-shirts with SLUT written on them wont do)

I think thats it :D
Pretty similar to mine.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah these pretty much sum up mine. you can't say they're the standards most guys have though, most guys i know don't care if their girlfriends smoke, overdrink etc.

do you have double standards though? do you do those things you don't want the chick to do?
Ahh the good old double standards sprout up again.

berry580

HSC
I think you're talking about me.
For some reason, I am just so shy that I don't even dare look at a (cute) girl head on for more than 5 sec, and sometimes those girls would think I'm not interested in them while I'm just shy and they don't talk to me. What makes things worse is that that I don't know what to talk about with girls, so when I see a girl that I want to date, I can't chat long with them and we never get close, let alone dating her.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)