do guys really like skinny girls? (1 Viewer)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
I'm actually attracted to brains, not bodies (and no, I'm not just saying that). From my own experiences, skinny, model type girls don't have brains, just vapid love for their own appearances. Besides, a few curves can be a very very good thing, as long as their in the right spots.

pink668

HSC
thing is... skinny does not always equate to perfect body... there are the gawky skinnies (like me in year 9-10... tall and skinny... gawky... dorky... you get the picture...) the 'perfect' skinny is when when you are lean and tall, looking a bit like Gisele (is that how you spell her name) and all those supermodels out there... a bit unrealistic...

sure, curves are sexy... that is, if they are in the right places... hourglass figure, a bit like marilyn monroe (thing is, she would be considered 'fat' by our standards today)

but i think the main thing is, is to like your body for the way it is... curvy or skinny ...

btw, i totally agree with goosefraba... because i am skinny person, i hate the way how the media perpetrates the message 'curvy is beautiful', what about the skinnies? shouldnt we be celebrated as well... they shun us, we are ostracised, we are called 'anorexics', 'twigs'... (am i making sense, i'm typing in a 40 degree room, the words are beginning to twirl around)

it's the perosnality that should matter the most... skinny or curvy, by the time we're 80, we're going to shrink and shrivel and all that's left, is our PERSONALITY (or what's left of it... lols)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
latvia said:
skinny. curvy is often something overweight girls use to console themselves with.... an euphemism for "fat"

sigh
god bless you and me :'(
And skinny is a euphemism for those who are anorexic.

Not that you're anorexic :confused:

When i was younger i liked skinny girls because i think i had this juvenile ideal or something where i wanted to be substantially larger physically or dominate over another girl.

However as i grow older and (to an extent) become mature i'm beginning to open my eyes to the curvaceous and yes larger girls because that's really what defines a 'woman'. For some bizarre reason i see it as a manifestation of equality in relationships, not a passive girl aggressive guy scenario.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i like them fat. like jenny craig was before she became jenny craig.

Legham

HSC
littlewing69 said:
And what's the deal with people in here talking about obesity like it's just luck of the draw?? What, do the laws of physics not apply to you people or something?
This persons an idiot^. There's obviously something going on if some people can eat relatively healthy for years and still be overweight, while skinny people can eat all the junk food they want and not gain a pound.. Pretty sure you don't get to choose your metabolism and genetics and stuff at birth!

chiselwick

HSC
N/A
to me, looks do matter. Seriously, the first impression always lasts. You obviously wouldn't go for a boy/girl who looks like s/he has been by a truck even though they're the nicest person on earth. You just wouldn't. Unless you knew them and fell for their personality.

I think an athletic build or an average not too chubby look on men is desirable.

On girls I'd have to say toned and slim is preferred. Not skinny as "omg i chuck up my bottled water" and not "I broke the scale" heavy either.

I tend to look at peoples faces first though.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
By the way, you girls take your curves (or lack thereof) too seriously. A guy won't care to be honest, as long as you show him you care, after all no matter how macho a guy is, deep down we're pretty much puppy dogs.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Davriel said:
By the way, you girls take your curves (or lack thereof) too seriously. A guy won't care to be honest, as long as you show him you care, after all no matter how macho a guy is, deep down we're pretty much puppy dogs.
So how do you show you care?

Davriel

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Show guys you care by:
*Showing respect.
*Don't tell us how to dress.
*Don't call us cutie/sweetie all the time. We have names, use them.
*Introduce us to your friends, it'll demonstrate that we're important to you.
*Never, ever, relate us to family members. If we remind you of your bro/dad/cousin etc keep it to yourself.
*Be honest with us. Guys can be as deceptive as women, so be careful with this one.
*Don't expect expensive presents, we're guys, therefore, we're broke.
*Don't use subtle hints about how you feel or what you want. If you tell us, we know you actually want something done, and thus we can also show we care.
*If he's your boyfriend, tell him you love him, or wear something that demonstrates it (trust us, dolling yourself up is bad, in your pjs or in lace is good, nothing is even better).

In return, he should show he cares by:
*Never pressuring you into anything sexual. If anything, if he suggests, and you say no, he shouldn't mention it again until you want him to.
*Remembering chivalry is not dead (expect doors open).
*Never tell you how much you remind him of a family member.
*He should introduce you to his mates. By the way, the easiest way to avoid conflict with his mates is to mention you have sexy single friends. Mates are always jealous, but when you drop said hint, they'll be nice to you to get introductions to the hot friends.
*He should always offer his shoulder to lean on.
*He should be honest with you.
*Give you presents from the heart. These can be as simple as three simple words.
*And finally, if he cares for you he will argue with you from time to time, as he has his own ideas about things and knows that simply agreeing with you to avoid an argument is a form of lying.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
No. Unless .. politik?

Your above post does have some (if not a lot of) valid points but then reality is very different to theory.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
By having big tits and a curvaceous behind.

This persons an idiot^. There's obviously something going on if some people can eat relatively healthy for years and still be overweight, while skinny people can eat all the junk food they want and not gain a pound.. Pretty sure you don't get to choose your metabolism and genetics and stuff at birth!
Still, for the bulk of obese persons there is some element of fault that should rest with them and the way they regulate their diet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)