do guys really like skinny girls? (2 Viewers)

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
Some girls cant help that they are skinny and some girls cant help that they are fat..

this is totally unrelated but i felt like saying it

i totally agree with that...i am a bigger girl and i cant help it its the way i have been all my life, i exersise regularly (sometimes i overdo it) and just keep a steady weight. i know heaps of guys who prefer bigger girls, one of my best friends said he prefers bigger chiks coz "they turn me on more" and another said "they are good to cuddle up to and they are more loving". i hate guys that say they wont date a chik coz she is fat it just goes to show that they are shallow and that they are not willing to get to know the woman inside.

GO U BIG GIRLZ BE PROUD!!!!

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
^
the truth is tho that looks are the main factor that initially attracts lol...like i for one would not be attracted to a fat guy and if that makes me shallow ...well i guess i am :rolleyes:

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
well i guess u r then. i would prefer to go out with an ugly guy who is really nice and sweet rather than one who is "hot" but an arsehole. i know alot of guys who think the same way

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
^ ahaha just because someone is hot does not essentially equate to them being an arsehole....i think YOU are shallow in your generalisations.

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
no i am just talking from experiance...a few of my exs were hot and they were all arseholes...i am not being shallow i am just saying my opinion, i would give any guy a chance

hYperTrOphY

HSC
dani_123_5 said:
i totally agree with that...i am a bigger girl and i cant help it its the way i have been all my life, i exersise regularly (sometimes i overdo it) and just keep a steady weight. i know heaps of guys who prefer bigger girls, one of my best friends said he prefers bigger chiks coz "they turn me on more" and another said "they are good to cuddle up to and they are more loving". i hate guys that say they wont date a chik coz she is fat it just goes to show that they are shallow and that they are not willing to get to know the woman inside.
If you want to lose weight - you can. You may "exercise regularly", but if you aren't losing weight you're doing something wrong - simple.

Also, you can't expect guys (or girls) to date fat people if they aren't attracted to them. You have to be attracted to a person if you want to date them, and many people find obesity unattractive. It has nothing to do with an unwillingness to explore their inner self - it has to do with the fact that they don't want to date someone whom they are unattracted to.

GO U BIG GIRLZ BE PROUD!!!!
How is being overweight something to be proud of?

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
^ thank you hypertrophy! ahaha now you too can be branded as shallow along with me.
its all about attraction...and if you are not attracted to fat people you never will be no matter how much people try to convince you that its whats on the inside that counts...OMG people...stop being so foolishly cliched.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its just our society which places more emphasis on the slimmer builds of today.

If you were back in viking land, the bigger your wife, the bigger your *ahem* ;)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
rosepetal25 said:
^ thank you hypertrophy! ahaha now you too can be branded as shallow along with me.
... but at least honest. Most people who say, "I go for personality, but looks is a bonus" are lying.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
hYperTrOphY said:
... but at least honest. Most people who say, "I go for personality, but looks is a bonus" are lying.
i kno ...what is this bullshit. i mean how the hell can u even see what their personality is like. obviously people instigate conversation as a result of finding the other person attractive and only then is the personality of the other person revealed.

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
i am not saying being overweight is something to be proud of i am saying they should be proud of who they are. ppl who have never been in that situation will never really understand what it is like, i am not fat because i eat, i dont eat alot at all, ppl who have never been fat dont know what it is like to go thru all the ridicule and bullshit, ppl think that because we are bigger we are not as good so we just deserve to be treated like shit, maybe u should live a week in the body of a fat person and see what it is like to be ridiculed daily.

HSC
rosepetal25 said:
i kno ...what is this bullshit. i mean how the hell can u even see what their personality is like. obviously people instigate conversation as a result of finding the other person attractive and only then is the personality of the other person revealed.
So everyone you talk to is attractive? I call bullshit on this, I talk to homeless people and the like all the time, and I hardly think they're attractive. Not to mention people you're forced to associate with, teachers, work colleagues, etc.

People who say personality is more important aren't liars just because you can't understand them.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
So everyone you talk to is attractive? I call bullshit on this, I talk to homeless people and the like all the time, and I hardly think they're attractive. Not to mention people you're forced to associate with, teachers, work colleagues, etc.

People who say personality is more important aren't liars just because you can't understand them.

noooo mate...you have completely misunderstood my point. what i am saying is if you talk to a person because you find them attractive and choose to pursue a relationship with them...it is their initial attractiveness which attracted you and not their personality because you were unaware of their personality at this stage.

and for the record i did not say they are liars...that was hypertrophy. ;)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
dani_123_5 said:
i am not saying being overweight is something to be proud of i am saying they should be proud of who they are. ppl who have never been in that situation will never really understand what it is like, i am not fat because i eat, i dont eat alot at all, ppl who have never been fat dont know what it is like to go thru all the ridicule and bullshit, ppl think that because we are bigger we are not as good so we just deserve to be treated like shit, maybe u should live a week in the body of a fat person and see what it is like to be ridiculed daily.
I did not say you are fat because you eat! I said, if you want to lose weight - you can!
I also did not say that I (or other people) think bigger people are not good - at what, I don't know..?

Maybe I should live a week in the body of a fat person to experience the riducle, you say? Firstly, you have no idea of what my body is/was like, so I wouldn't assume too much. Secondly, as I have said - if you dont like being fat, do something about it.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
rosepetal25 said:
noooo mate...you have completely misunderstood my point. what i am saying is if you talk to a person because you find them attractive and choose to pursue a relationship with them...it is their initial attractiveness which attracted you and not their personality because you were unaware of their personality at this stage.

And I said "most" :)

dani_123_5

HSC
N/A
rosepetal25 said:
^ aww dani...dont take this forum so personally girl. ;)
u dont have to worry im not but until ppl know what its like they cant really and honestly comment on it.

HSC
rosepetal25 said:

It was just the
obviously people instigate conversation as a result of finding the other person attractive and only then is the personality of the other person revealed.
bit that made me read it the way I did. What I'm saying is that there are situations where you end up talking to people, such as when forced to work with them, without any consideration whatsoever for how attractive they are. You get to know them, find out about their personality, and so on. Then, after a while you might all "hey, they're actually pretty cool, maybe I should make a move", meaning that physical attraction wasn't the primary factor in getting started.

And yeah, I'm aware that you weren't personally who said the liar thing, I was responding in general.

Edit: lol, and I missed the "most" completely, oops :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)