Do Not Stress Over the HSC! (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

It seems like everyone is extremely stressed over the HSC, and I therefore deem it necessary to put the upcoming exams in perspective. Let's face it, most of us are anxious, but the good news is, half of the hard work has already been completed. The past year of staying up late and completing assignments, sacrificing sleep to study for assessments, has already formulated 50% of our HSC mark! No, we don't go into these exams knowing 'nothing', we go in to demonstrate our knowledge that we have accumulated over the past year. It is impossible to have sat there and go to class regularly, without absorbing a solid amount of information. When we walk into the exam hall, the HSC is going to be about deriving what we already know, and we need to be relaxed in order to apply our knowledge.

We live in Australia. No one here is homeless against their own will. We will all sleep under a roof. We will all have a car that we drive. If we're not happy on the day of the ATAR results, we'll still be sleeping that night. Moral of the story: life goes on.

Don't let unnecessary stress eat you alive. If you objectively assess the HSC, you'll realise that such stress is artificial and that prosperity awaits in the future. Let's just go in and try our best, and remember, everything happens for a reason and our experiences provide us with our distinctive qualities as humans.

SB

terzho

HSC
-_- I see what you're trying to do, making us relax so you can grab the 99.95 HAH! I saw through your ploy you foul saboteur.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I did a past paper and I scored %13 :( I couldn't adsord anything it went right through my left ear in schul

My perants will kick me out of the house if I get anything below 99.96 and they will brake my lags so I won't have a house, neither will I be driving a car. Also, on the day of the ETAR results I will not be sleeping because I will have no home.

I need motivation :(

NFmusic1995

HSC
I did a past paper and I scored %13 :( I couldn't adsord anything it went right through my left ear in schul

My perants will kick me out of the house if I get anything below 99.96 and they will brake my lags so I won't have a house, neither will I be driving a car. Also, on the day of the ETAR results I will not be sleeping because I will have no home.

strong troll/10

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Rep hunting for dat extra epenis growth? See you got a light green bar, very impressing.

In all seriousness, everyone calm the fuck down. We don't live in Asia where poor marks screw us for life, we're so lucky we have multiple pathways to get to our desired course/career.

fionarykim

HSC

Ahh i know that feel
but you know what, stressing is just gotta make u absorb less so why stress?
u know the other day i did some 4u, and got so pissed off at it that i didnt study for the rest of the day

So really, stop thinking about your parents and your furture and what u need
just keep track of your present, and reach the personal best u can

if all fails, u can stress about not having a home after hsc :p

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Not sure if Srs.... 13% on a past paper ? Nah.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
im like 'whatevs, HSC come at me bro' atm

Raolan

HSC
Another way to put it, a good mark does nothing more than get you into university about 1% easier than people with a bad one. There are some exceptions (medicine can be painful I hear). Oh and it's also handy if you want/need the >98 atar scholarships.

The moment you get into university or any career your ATAR is moot. It's not the mark that matters its the basic foundation of knowledge so that you can handle higher education when you DO go for it.

Makematics

HSC
How do you not realise that meno was trolling???

Also wut. "Noone here is homeless against their own will."
So i guess they just opted to live on the streets aye

iBibah

HSC
How do you not realise that meno was trolling???

Also wut. "Noone here is homeless against their own will."
So i guess they just opted to live on the streets aye
he meant we have control over it.

Also, there are homeless people who choose to remain homeless even when given the opportunity not to be. Not many, but there are.

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
Rep hunting for dat extra epenis growth?
hahaha, lost it!

does reputation actually do anything?
considering that there aren't a million forum members, you remember who are good posters and who are trolls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)