[DO NOT USE!] Cheating methods [PURELY HUMOUR!] (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
In my experience i've found that most people are most creative when devising ways to "cheat" various systems, whether it be tax, gambling or in this case, exams.

This was inspired from a post about writing notes on a bottle-cap. So there goes method #1.

Others i can think of:
-write your notes deep inside your pencilcase.
-or on your pencils
-write notes with a blacklight pen, and bring a small blacklight torch on a keychain.
-code/cipher somewhere, disguised as decoration (t-shirt, pencilcase design, etc)
-Scratches on your watch band, fingernails, etc...
-Tattoo/Scars (definitely not recommended)
-in your shoe, take a toilet break
-Conspire with a friend using morse code

There are more, but i'd love to see how other people here on BOS think.

NOTE: Any suggestions made here are purely for reasons based on humour. I absolutely do not recommend you using them, as teachers might possibly see this thread as well and be on the lookout.

-P_D

maskd

HSC
I remember when we were told all about the cheating methods, some of them were starting to get amazingly ridiculous...

If we wish to drink water, we have to drink it from a CLEAR container, because if it's half opaque and half clear we could write notes on the bottom of the bottles or something.... So because of that I'm bringing a 2 litre bottle of water :D

Nothing beats just putting the notes near your groin and doing a toilet job (Unless they watch you go to the toilet, in which I will be very disturbed..), I'll probably actually do that for 1 or 2 subjects that are purely theory based (SDD or IPT).

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
Datto120 said:
They go to the toilet with you so ruffling of paper wont go unnoticed.
Had people write notes on the soles of there shoes... got caught though

Girls can write it high on their thighs, and do a toilet job I guess??

HSC
i know alot of my friends that for some exams they wrote the answers on their legs + arms

and some people typed stuff on the calculator then passed it on to their friends.. also [this usually occurs in multiple choice] but some people do their answers then put them on the sides and the person behind them just copies everything

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
I had a test... where i sat in front of the teachers desk, and the answers were sitting innocently on her desk lol :):)

zeek

HSC
i always thought that if you had one of those bic 4 coloured pens that you could write out some notes, roll them up and then seal them in the pen. when required open the pen and check ur notes... but i haven't tried it and i wouldn't dare :p

B35tY

HSC
In language exams, it shouldn't be too hard to slip a cheatsheat between the pages of your dictionary...

passion89

HSC
zeek said:
i always thought that if you had one of those bic 4 coloured pens that you could write out some notes, roll them up and then seal them in the pen. when required open the pen and check ur notes... but i haven't tried it and i wouldn't dare :p
In yr 11, one of the girls at my school did that during the yearlies...it didn't go down too well.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i knew a guy who put notes flat on the inside of his shoe and simply looked at them by pretending he was just getting comfy, and taking off his shoes and looking down into them. and when examiners came by he would just slip his foot back in all casual like.

or if you want to be a toilet cheat theres ways around that too... you could write on the inside of your bra if u have big enough boobs - nice big space to write on. or on any item of unseen clothing actually.

you could do it in code on your palms and make it look like a henna tattoo or something.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
yea for our trials i saw heaps of people were cheating, someone even went to the gym(where we have exams) toilets before hand and hid notes between the toilet seat and the wall, and when i was coming out i saw a girl (boy girl toilets opposite) as she was coming out had writing on her legs... (but it was mainly hidden by her skirt which she readjusted before going back into the exam room).

so cheating isn't anything new at my school, although if teachers find out theres hell to pay...i might try writing stuff on my socks, and go look at them in the exam room...(i'd wear long baggy pants to cover them..)

if you are really desperate and didn't want paper rustling you could also prepare before hand, e.g treat the paper so it doesn't rustle (e.g cover in thin film of oil before hand)

ok, lol that's enough from me...

maskd

HSC
Wait, so they go into the bathroom with you?

If I'm bored enough I may go in with a few weights in my undies and make some VEEEERY loud grunting noises and let the weights fall into the water, then walk out of the cubicle like I've been in a battle or something.

Of course they'll probably be suprised considering there'd be no smell...

dbf064

HSC
maskd said:
If I'm bored enough I may go in with a few weights in my undies
lol Just walk in with a few bricks or something

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
No, no, no, you guys have it all wrong. You leave an open tin of baked beans in the toilet of choice, and when you go in during the exam and they wait outside, you pour it into the toilet. Excellent sound effects.

dandel26

HSC
maskd said:
Wait, so they go into the bathroom with you?

If I'm bored enough I may go in with a few weights in my undies and make some VEEEERY loud grunting noises and let the weights fall into the water, then walk out of the cubicle like I've been in a battle or something.

Of course they'll probably be suprised considering there'd be no smell...
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats classic, gota give that a go in my last exam (SOR-who gives a fuck)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
a specially designed type of paper which is resistant to the effects of saliava, does not make noise when chewed, is coated in sugary flavor and does not allow ink to be smudged off...

T

Testpilot

A lot of people have put in a large amount of effort into developing these ideas.

I just think it would be extremely funny if someone got up with about 10 minutes to go in an exam (not english cos it'd be to hard, maybe maths or a subject with/short answer or multiple choice) and just stand up on their table (for effect) and then proceed to read out their answers. Imagine the look on the examiners faces and then people quickly writing/check answers. This would probably result in certain failure of the HSC for the perpatraitor and everyone else having to do another (new) test in a lot stricter exam conditions.

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
Instead of those four coloured bic pens get one of the fat black post-it note pens. They have a little twist around compartment that fits tiny little notes. You just swivle the pen around and you can read quotes etc and pull them out when you're finished and chew them.
The pens are really comfy -> http://www.3m.com/us/office/postit/products/prod_ft_fph.html

Also if you use a laptop which has a memory card slot at the front (eg SD card), preload a word document with notes, stick it discreetly in the front and you have some nice notes to write from.

Not that I would ever do something like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)