Do u write or type ur study notes? (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
who types up their hw? liek all of it every single time? my mate does it for every subject, is it because he is Finnish or is it because he is weird or is this normal?

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
what do you mean phil? like essays, etc i always would type.

but do you mean like physics, chem hw where it's just v short word/numeric answers?

philphie

Banned
HSC
what do you mean phil? like essays, etc i always would type.

but do you mean like physics, chem hw where it's just v short word/numeric answers?
yeah physics chem stuff as well

adriano_negr0

HSC
I type up my business notes from my book
we will see what i do for my other subs

grubz

HSC
i type mine - neater, more legible, and faster and more efficient

in theory i should write mine to practice my hand writing and speed, but cant be bothered :D

Enchantress91

HSC
I used to write them out. But then discovered that my 36-page *:uhoh:* very neat written legal summary on crime even with bullet points and normal-sized handwriting (...oi...gives me headaches even now) was equal to 10 pages typed with bullet points and nice coloured headings which I loved so much, lol.

And my 10-page written notes on Law and society (again, neatly written and well summarised with normal handwriting size) turned out to be only 1 and-a-half pages long!!!! I'm not joking! And I type faster than I could write. So I ended up re-typing my handwritten notes to shrink them down a bit. And it worked like magic. I could also remember typed things much better than written ones. :read:

mRJoJo

Spacebook
HSC
N/A
i type mine first then write them

my typed notes are generally large chunks of information word by word from the text book. then when I write them out I condense it further :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)