Do Whores help prevent rape? (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
loooks like im popular on here ---- *takes a bow*

1)Whats wrong with you p4eople - i never said only sluts get raped. But in many cases.....sluts get raped..........im sure date rape etc etc..is more common than chicks just getting raped on the side of the road etc....So alot of chicks..put themselves in that situation-- i know chicks where things have happened.....but they put themselves in that situation. And im sure that happens alot.

2- rapists should be able to face there accusers- thats the legal system we have---- but now we are changing it..just to appease *rape victims*. That destroys the fabric of our legal system...and increases the chance a innnocnet person will be found guilty.

If chicks dont want to face there accuser --- i have an answer - just cop the rape on the chin and dont turn up to court. Rapists should be prosecuted, but we shouldnt destroy one of the most important elements of our court system just to appease women groups..................thats just bull shit.

3 - even sluts have the right to say no -------------- stop misquoting me and exagerating the things i say.

I only quote the things u say that I respond to

malkin86

HSC
Date rape happens.. so does incest rape... Rape is more likely to be someone that you know than someone that you don't. It is dangerous, but then you can't lock yourself up in your room and throw away the key.

It's a logical continuation... If you're not a virgin, the court will know at some point during the proceedings, and they will ask "So why is it rape this time?" The answer to this is that s/he didn't want to have sex with this person at this time. But if a 'contract' has been made between someone's 'dick' and the alleged victim, then it doesn't allow the alleged victim to say no.

Sex isn't about contracts.. that's marriage that's about contracts.

Last edited:

malkin86

HSC
not all the time... everyone's definition of what sex is about will differ, but marriage is surprisingly legalistic.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
TurboTom said:
ahhh tim you have come up against your arch nemisis crazyhomo yet again. ill give this round to tim. your keeping it mature chomo is being flippant.
haha but ill not diss glyc she loves buffy. glycerine did you know that twistedd aka tim also loves buffy? you two could be friends... but wait... im looking at another thread and it appears that crazyhomo likes buffy as well...
this is a dilemma.
:)
who are you?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Dominic said:
thorrnydevil I dig that avatar.
lol...thanks! I thought it was pretty cool. The Simpsons + Beatles = Absolutely legendary!!!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
loooks like im popular on here ---- *takes a bow*

1)Whats wrong with you p4eople - i never said only sluts get raped. But in many cases.....sluts get raped..........im sure date rape etc etc..is more common than chicks just getting raped on the side of the road etc....So alot of chicks..put themselves in that situation-- i know chicks where things have happened.....but they put themselves in that situation. And im sure that happens alot.

2- rapists should be able to face there accusers- thats the legal system we have---- but now we are changing it..just to appease *rape victims*. That destroys the fabric of our legal system...and increases the chance a innnocnet person will be found guilty.

If chicks dont want to face there accuser --- i have an answer - just cop the rape on the chin and dont turn up to court. Rapists should be prosecuted, but we shouldnt destroy one of the most important elements of our court system just to appease women groups..................thats just bull shit.

3 - even sluts have the right to say no -------------- stop misquoting me and exagerating the things i say.
*whacks over the head with baseball bat while tattooguy is taking his "bow"*

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
**goes on a broom/baseball bat killing spree with pookie**
u do realise that accepting me is like inviting the devil into your house?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
tatoodguy is a troll. Put him on ignore and don't respond to his posts, because he is just aiming for a reaction. Even he doesn't believe the shit that's coming out of his mouth.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
tatoodguy is a troll. Put him on ignore and don't respond to his posts, because he is just aiming for a reaction. Even he doesn't believe the shit that's coming out of his mouth.
come on waffy use those connections of yours.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cherryblossom said:
come on waffy use those connections of yours.
Minai has deleted a lot of his posts in this thread so obviously he knows. Whether he is going to take action or not, my recommendation will make little difference.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Ok on a final note

im free for rape ( i can act REAL good ^_^ )

toys

animals?

anything ladies and gentlemen heck even policemen

cameras are allowed, however, money will have to get involved then

tattoodguy

people stop being soooks - we are having a constructive debate - dont try and have me censored.

Even if you disagree with my comments - there not attacking any individuals on here nor are they encouraging rape. So i dont even understand ur problem? would anyone like to explain?>

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I agree.
I don't think admins should censor things just because they disagree at least in this forum (unless for instance it is condoning sexual abuse or something) which maybe they thought you were.

I think I should clarify: I will delete posts which have been reported to me and which I see as:
* irrelevant to the topic
* offensive to a person or people on this forum (not necessarily myself)

I don't delete posts merely because I disagree with them.

chardie2

Not-That-Bright said:
Does having whores in our society help to prevent rape?
My ex was telling me that they do, and i'm not sure what my stance on this is..

One one hand I don't think that having more whore's out there will stop rape (rapists will still want to rape, thats kinda what they get off on.)
Are rapists sex deprived assholes? or are they usually just ordinary assholes?

I mean I don't think giving murderers people to kill will stop murdering...but i dunno

What is anyone's thoughts on this matter?
Men don't rape women because they want sex the majority of the time it is about power not sexual pleasures so I completely disagree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)