Do you believe in ghosts/?? (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
the second picture kind of looks like someone has just attached a piece of sticky tape.

Zozaline

HSC
lol dean + sam + me = fun! and maybe a little russell brand in there.. but mostly dean

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I remember reading an article in Good Weekend, about this drug. I can't remember what the substance was, but it was something very rare. Some sort of powerful psychadelic.

The strange thing about this drug was that 99% of everyone who ingested it had strikingly similar experiences. They experienced and interacted with beings, who were non-human. They typically recounted there were two things the beings would typically do. They would act violently towards the user (particularly eating them) or they would act strongly sexually, or a combination of the two.

The consistency of the experience (which is an exceedingly unusual thing in a hallucinogen) led to some speculation that there may be a spiritual or supernatural aspect to the experience. i.e. other dimensional business. The drug was perhaps allowing people to perceive things that are constantly existant, but non-observable.

The drug was also remarked on as the drug the highest proportion of users had a strong desire to never try again.

I wish I could recall what it was.
Hmm, quite interesting. I'd love to know what it is.

From your description (a high proportion of unpleasant experiences with frank hallucinations) it sounds quite possible that it is an anti-cholinergic class drug along the lines of datura (see if it is listed among the deliriants).

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Datura? That's the only one I know of where many of the responses by users were "OMG NEVER AGAIN".

From your description (a high proportion of unpleasant experiences with frank hallucinations) it sounds quite possible that it is an anti-cholinergic class drug along the lines of datura (see if it is listed among the deliriants).
Omg I am awesome. :eek:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
the last one is kind of giving me the creeps

gonna turn a light on brb

(i know it's fake but :/)
I cant see anything in the last photo! I've been staring at it for a while now and i cant make out an outline, shadow, or anything like the other 2 :confused:

..... and yes, ghost stories really freak me out....

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

From bluelight

"if the SMH's Good Weekend is the same as The Age's Good Weekend (Fairfax publications?) the article was on DMT. This was about 2002/3, so yeah

should be fairly easy to chase up."

"if it was about dmt, they probably took the one example from "the spirit molecule" of one person being raped by alien crocodiles and made it their headline cause they didn't quite understand the reports of mystical experiences and thought that readers would prefer some sex and violence anyway "

Damnit. Who would have thought the media would exaggerate about the effects of psychadelic drugs?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
yeah i believe in ghosts... i also got less than 30 on a standardized IQ test.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Bitch please, I'm paranoid that a chick I didn't like at school is going to jump out from under my bed one day and scare the shit out of me. (She's dead). I don't need any drugs to heighten the experience.

I categorically do not believe in the supernatural, but when I'm home alone and it's midnight, I literally have to shut my eyes for 1 minute because see no evil, hear no evil. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)