Do you believe in the existence of Extraterrestrial life? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in the existence of Extraterrestrial life outside planet earth?

• Yes.

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • No.

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters

coopert

HSC
I think it's naive to rule out any existence of extraterrestrial life.

I think that it is out there, in one form or another. Although I think it's most likely to consist of like bugs, and tiny ameobas, and random shit like that; as opposed to the menacing green being that Hollywood likes to conjur up

I think that there probably would be intelligent life out there, but we will never get to know purely because of the infinate size of the Universe

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
From the sheer scale and mass of the universe, it's virtually impossible that there isn't some form of biological life out there. However, whether it has advanced far enough to be considered intelligent life is another matter, although again, considering our sun is quite young in comparison to most others and the sheer age of the universe, it is highly probable.

prime-factor

HSC
I think 'belief' is arbitrary since 'evidence' is the real key here. But yet again so called 'evidence' is interpreted by people differently.

Keep an eye out for news regarding the large presence of methane on mars. This could indicate life.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: do you believe in the existence of Extraterrestrial life outside planet earth?

Drake equation is dodgy
Yeah it's just random shit. I agree that the likelihood of other intelligent life forms is high overall.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
The Drake equation seems pretty useless, we can't really "use" it. We'll never have enough information to truly utliise it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)