Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ?? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ??

• Yes.

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • No.

Votes: 83 49.1%
  • Im jew and I believe jesus was fake but its going to happen soon with the real messiah

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Not sure/confused

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
A man who has never EVER sinned in his life, yet did EVERYTHING good but did not believe in Jesus burns in hell...
A man who commits all 10 sins everyday in his life, yet believes in Jesus goes to heaven....
What happened to a just God with unconditional love?
Not true.

Honestly, if any of you are going to come on here and make harsh criticisms of what you think is Church policy, at least go to the effort of a little research on our actual policy

WhEeEeEeEvAn

HSC
Not true.

Honestly, if any of you are going to come on here and make harsh criticisms of what you think is Church policy, at least go to the effort of a little research on our actual policy
Ok then, tell me what happens to the two different men. From what Christians told me, thats what happens.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It will be more fun and meaningful if you look it up yourself. But it is likely that the first wins and the second loses
Look around the content of Christ's new covenant + purgatory + moral conscience.

mad on animals

HSC
:burn:I Dont care if she was or wasn't people should beleave whateva they want to beleave without criticism but my belief is one we discussed in our group of friends that maybe she got pregnet in water so someone ejaculated in the water and she concieve so therefore what was claimed about her bein a virgin can still be true and it can still be a mericle because this is a very rare occurance and i believe in the bible and some science because they can coexist if we allow it. the bible has meanin and purpose and you have to believe in somethin to get through life.

So is it that hard for people to give religion a break and stop critisising other peoples beliefs THANKS

SORRY if this offends anyone not intentional

WhEeEeEeEvAn

HSC
It will be more fun and meaningful if you look it up yourself. But it is likely that the first wins and the second loses
Look around the content of Christ's new covenant + purgatory + moral conscience.
What do you mean by win or loses?...
Either way the first one goes to hell and the second one doesn't.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
wrong. I'm done with you.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
l
A man who has never EVER sinned in his life, yet did EVERYTHING good but did not believe in Jesus burns in hell...
A man who commits all 10 sins everyday in his life, yet believes in Jesus goes to heaven....
What happened to a just God with unconditional love?

From what it appears...God seems to be one big A-hole (even if he existed)
Everyone has sinned, other then jesus, there is no one who has done everything good. thus everyone (including me) deserves to go to hell

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
By His justice, condemned
By His mercy, redeemed
amen amen mcflystargirl

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
What happened to Mary is valid for all of us, because God asks every one of us to accept Him - making our hearts, our entire bodies - our flesh - available to Him, so that He can dwell in the world.
We experience this best through the mystery of The Eucharist.
It's interesting looking back through your posts.

You were an atheist 5 yrs ago.

What happened...

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Everyone has sinned, other then jesus, there is no one who has done everything good. thus everyone (including me) deserves to go to hell
I don't think I have...

YOU CANT PROVE I HAVEN'T nur nur (the crux of religious logic)

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Oh really? What sources do you have to back up that claim, other than the Bible? Contemporary, primary sources preferred, please.
This kind of critical thinking is everything I like in a woman.

We should do dinner.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Fuck the hell off.
If god didn't want me to act like a human being, he shouldn't have made me a human being.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Fuck the hell off.
If god didn't want me to act like a human being, he shouldn't have made me a human being.
God does not make mistakes, you are a sinner, like me, God does not want you to sin, this is not what you were designed to do

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A
I love observing religious arguments and the fanatics that rear their head.

It is uniquely entertaining to observe the many times proven flawed arguments that they so devotedly bring up every -goddamned- time.

Oops. Blaspheme out of my own mouth. I suppose ridicule is in order?

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I love observing religious arguments and the fanatics that rear their head.

It is uniquely entertaining to observe the many times proven flawed arguments that they so devotedly bring up every -goddamned- time.

Oops. Blaspheme out of my own mouth. I suppose ridicule is in order?
I assume you mean "I love observing religious arguments and the fantasies that rear in their head" because the use of the word fanatics in place of fantasies makes no sense.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
God does not make mistakes, you are a sinner, like me, God does not want you to sin, this is not what you were designed to do
Ok I admit it!

Christ died for our sins - I commit them so His martyrdom isn't meaningless.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Our logic is your logic. I think youll find that you cant stretch it over the Why questions, which will always be there and always require faith. Youre free to ignore them, but the logical conclusions of this make for a very sad life, where nothing is sacred but your own power.
I have faith in ongoing progress of the human race.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Ok I admit it!

Christ died for our sins - I commit them so His martyrdom isn't meaningless.
his death is not meaningless because he died to take the punishment for all those who believe in him, non-christians still have Gods wrath on them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)