Do you get given a scrap piece of paper to work out multiple choice answers? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
Otherwise we don't have any room to work out the multiple choice answer questions. We can't use the multiple choice answer sheet.

So do we receive a scrap piece of paper to work out multiple choice answers or do we just make do with the multiple choice answer sheet and the question booklet?

Web Addict

HSC
Otherwise we don't have any room to work out the multiple choice answer questions. We can't use the multiple choice answer sheet.

So do we receive a scrap piece of paper to work out multiple choice answers or do we just make do with the multiple choice answer sheet and the question booklet?
You can write on the question booklet.

the_one_1

HSC
write a love letter to your crush :p
The question was Do you get given a scrap piece of paper to work out multiple choice answers? You dick...

Not anything about a crush!!!!!!!!

dumb a**

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
The question was Do you get given a scrap piece of paper to work out multiple choice answers? You dick...

Not anything about a crush!!!!!!!!

dumb a**
I love you. Expect a love letter soon <3

the_one_1

HSC
Just wondering, can the supervisors give you scrap paper?
Yes, they should... Maybe just ask for an extra writing booklet. Put a line through the front and write working out for multiple choice. Just don't write your student number on it.

Makematics

HSC
They dont actually have any completely blank paper j
I think, its gotta be "board-approved" paper, which is their booklets with the gold bar on the side. And you can ask for as many as u want :) and you dont have to use all of them!!

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Whatever you write on they have to collect and it gets sent away with all your other booklets.

Makematics

HSC
Whatever you write on they have to collect and it gets sent away with all your other booklets.
Yeah they collect it, but it doesnt get marked unless you want it to... So if you write in it u can still say that u dont want it marked and they just bin it

jess_1495

HSC

You can ask for as many writing booklets as you want, although their is no point of it being marked. A multiple choice is either right or wrong, so just bin it when your done.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
You can ask for as many writing booklets as you want, although their is no point of it being marked. A multiple choice is either right or wrong, so just bin it when your done.
Good point, no point wasting time trying to scrounge up marks in multiple guess for working as they are all only worth 1 mark, and the only way you get that is if you pick the right one.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Yeah they collect it, but it doesnt get marked unless you want it to... So if you write in it u can still say that u dont want it marked and they just bin it
Wrong. Everything handed in gets looked at by markers.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I remember back in Year 9 or something I got given scrap paper (I forgot which subjects), I always finished 30 minutes early so I would start drawing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)