Do you have a locker at your school (1 Viewer)

Do you have a locker?

• Yes

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Yes, our school has, but i don't use it

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I use my car

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i do my car and an actually locker but they are for select students, students with medical conditions or have gotten a special award.

simmowrites

HSC
Seniors get them at our school. + any student with a "medical condition."
They are 20 bucks to hire for the 2 years though. not too bad. I pain 20 bucks and then lost the key half way through yr 11......
.... smart.

They won't give me the master to get it cut again though.
tempted to just get the G.A to cut the lock.

0hNivlek

HSC
I have lockers. It's on the top too w00t so i don't need to bend down to reach it.
It's $20 a year here i think, totally worth it even though i don't use it LOL.

0hNivlek

HSC
I think the last time my locker was used was when it was my year advisors b'day and people hid the food, decoration and stuff in it LOL. Atleast it has some use. I share mine with some other guy too.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i put like an extra pencil case, paper, plastic sleeves, books and put my lunch in there causits actually quite cold inside it cause its sits inside a building thats always in the shade. I find it much easier on my back.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
yeah i dont use it though, i dont bring any textbooks to school anyway,i'd only need it to put my sports gear in

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
My school used to have lockers just before I started year 7. THey had to take them awqay because the lockers got vandalised too much.

kara42

HSC
Heck no, they cost $20 deposit or whatever and then $60 on top of that? It's bullshit.

Rainie

HSC
I use them. Our school rents them out for $10 a year. Pretty cheap, but our lockers are like old and rusty..but thankfully mine hasn't got broken into :lol:My locker saves me from having to carry 8kg of textbooks everyday! :D

4unitfreak

HSC
Our school didn't. But then again, our school couldn't afford to supply adequate whiteboard markers after we spent most of our money buying whiteboards (we had to bring our own markers in half the time). I used my car and most teachers didn't mind but some of them are all "rah rah rah you aren't supposed to be leaving school grounds without a passout etc etc".

blozzzz

HSC
The year 7s, 8s and some of yr 9s at my school have lockers but none of the seniors do even though we have way more books than them. They give us these shitty little cubby holes but they're too small too put anything substantial in and there's only about 30 of them so most of the year have to use our bags (and now mine is about to split coz of the weight)

colinl

HSC
N/A
no....:mad: but i think my school used to have lockers back in the 70's and 80's but im not 100% sure wen they got rid of them

hopscotchiscool

HSC
Yep, our school does. Pay a $5 deposit in the beginning of the year and you're rewarded with a neat little cubby. The juniors mostly use it for their books as well as gym clothes. But I don't use it. I need all my stuff with me. If I put things in there, I'm most likely going to have to go back and forth and that is just silly. Maybe it's just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)