Do you have any part-time job? (1 Viewer)

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
Trogie said:
Funny that, I just got a job with Telstra Stadium, do you think they might let me branch into racecourse work some time down the road.
yeah, aparrently all you have to do is ring up the union and tell them youre looking fo ranother job and woyld like to work at racecourse (but im yet to try it)

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
Admin for a tightass boss at Lloyd Harrington. I guess his entertainment makes up for my crap pay. Don't ask.

bamiyan

Has anyone worked for Pizza Hut before? I saw an ad in the paper for a kitchen hand and I am seriously considering it. What were your experiences working there like?

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
kalli said:
bigpond tech support
:cool:

how much do you get paid? what experience was required?

i work at Dell tech support, part time (level 1) and get $14.50 per hour :) all i do i sit on my ass answering noob's questions (and if i can't, i just forward them to level 2 support :D)

kalli

HSC
jas0nt said:
:cool:

how much do you get paid? what experience was required?

i work at Dell tech support, part time (level 1) and get $14.50 per hour :) all i do i sit on my ass answering noob's questions (and if i can't, i just forward them to level 2 support :D)

i get 16 something an hour.... no experience (just customer service related stuff)... really easy job for anyone that is looking... currently hiring! (Look up Teletech in Seek)

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
kalli said:
i get 16 something an hour.... no experience (just customer service related stuff)... really easy job for anyone that is looking... currently hiring! (Look up Teletech in Seek)
how old were you when you got in?

i was rather lucky to get my job, my neighbour was a project manager for Dell and referred me. most tech support jobs requires you a few MCSE certificates.

kalli

HSC
jas0nt said:
how old were you when you got in?

i was rather lucky to get my job, my neighbour was a project manager for Dell and referred me. most tech support jobs requires you a few MCSE certificates.
not for bigpond coz we only do support for the net... no need to understand networks or anything like that.... just need to know a couple of modems, your way around windows and outlook/outlook express... (and they train you in everyting anyway)...

if you are interested (even if you dont know any technical things) and you are computer literate (if you are posting on these forums then you are literate enough), then apply coz its a real good job and Teletech look after you if u r a student...

if you do get the job, say i referred u coz then i get a $250 bonus!!! :D

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
i usd to work at a bar/nightclub for $20 or so...would get somthn like $140 each night including tips - good fun. You get free grog - see hot chicks - laugh at drunk people - good pay and u dont hav to work through the day..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I work at checkouts at Coles, cashier at Harvey Norman (in electrical) and for a hospitality agency where I do events/functions/work at random places when they are short staffed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)