• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you have to be at school the day before a test? (1 Viewer)

eat_well

HSC
I have a dancing exam that is the day before I have my Physics and Mathematics exam.
Is it alright to miss out on the day before a test? I've heard quite a few schools have to be present the day before a test but this has never been mentioned before in my school.
I go to an all girls public school. :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Woah I had a dancing exam just the other day! Is it ballet? What syllabus? Good luck!

But besides from that, at my school we have to fill out a sheet if we're going to be away the day before a test, just to make sure we aren't taking the day off to cram.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This is part of each school's assessment policy and will vary from school to school.

eat_well

HSC
No it isn't ballet :(. I really regret not continuing ballet because it helps so much with your technique for all dance styles.
I do tap and jazz and the syllabus is FATD. I getting my exam for Bar to Gold which I am extremely scared about :S

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on your school.
I know with mine, if it's an exam or an assessment task and you are away a day before it without a legit reason, then they consider you as having an advantage over everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)