Do you look your age or younger/older? (2 Viewers)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
um thats because in ur country old men marry very young girls. so im pretty sure they all have warped views on age.
Hahaha, yeah so true.!! :haha:

But what I have noticed with myself is when I dress differently than what's commonly worn here then nobody says I'm looking old.

HSC
It's a little mixed. Generally I get my age.
People sometimes think I'm 15/16, though I just turned 17 over a week ago. I also get around the 17/18 mark sometimes (but that's pushing it). I think my height makes me seem younger.

Edit: I was asked if I was married by some stranger at the doctors once though, I was like ummm. I was innocently sitting in the waiting room, so was p random. Maybe she thought I looked older...

Last edited:
HSC
right now, i'm growing a beard like brother osama bin laden's, so i probably look older.

but when i'm clean shaven, i look my age.

HSC
It's a little mixed. Generally I get my age.
People sometimes think I'm 15/16, though I just turned 17 over a week ago. I also get around the 17/18 mark sometimes (but that's pushing it). I think my height makes me seem younger.

Edit: I was asked if I was married by some stranger at the doctors once though, I was like ummm. I was innocently sitting in the waiting room, so was p random. Maybe she thought I looked older...
waiting rooms in medical centres are usually filled with delusional motherfuckers, so i wouldn't really pay much attention to what they say.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
do i look older or younger? i dunno people give me different answers??
im actually 17. nearly 18.

what do YOU think?
(see picture on profile of me with my boyfren jesse metcalfe)

Ziva

Banned
HSC
i'm 19

can still get away with the 18-19 look and when i suit up and grow facial hair 21-22

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
nothing about me (face, height, width) has changed over the course of the past five or so years so yeah, people think i'm 12. and my feet stopped growing at like, 8, so i have to wear size 1 (kids size that is) shoes. not fun, but it has its benefits. i can con hairdressers into giving me cheaper haircuts :D

yups

HSC
nothing about me (face, height, width) has changed over the course of the past five or so years so yeah, people think i'm 12. and my feet stopped growing at like, 8, so i have to wear size 1 (kids size that is) shoes. not fun, but it has its benefits. i can con hairdressers into giving me cheaper haircuts :D
LOL size 1 feet . that's cuute :p

Lydia_88

HSC
im 21.......

been told i look 16-17 or a first year hahah xD..guess that is good and bad

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
idk depends how i dress. when i wear office clothes i'll look older but idk when im just wearing normal stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)