Do you lose marks for having 2 related texts? (1 Viewer)

badalice-tag

HSC
The question specified for ONE related material. They will disregard the second related material or only mark the first one mentioned. They only asked for one because they wanted to see that we could analyse another text in detail instead of two related texts superficially. Not sure about loosing marks because of using two.. but using two isn't exactly doing what the question asked. In someways only having one related material is harder than two.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
shit will go down if two text people get full marks. i imagine an uproar

untouchablecuz

HSC
if anyone made a FOI application, i dont think they would freely admit they got 15/15 despite doing 2 related

absorber

HSC
How did this thread become 18 pages? It's essentially about nothing, really. You probably won't lose marks, but if you do, tough. /thread

Aplus

HSC
N/A
How did this thread become 18 pages? It's essentially about nothing, really. You probably won't lose marks, but if you do, tough. /thread
Since there are so many 'conflicting perspectives' on this issue no one is certain. The thread has reached 18 pages because everyone is paranoid.

absorber

HSC
Paranoid now, yet not paranoid enough to read a question properly at the time

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Paranoid now, yet not paranoid enough to read a question properly at the time
I know, I don't get it at all.

You receive 10 minutes of reading time

How can you not read the question properly when you have that much time?!?!

Bootawa_Boy

HSC
Anybody what is the best way to dry books as I left my window open and mum watered the garden and went all in my room all my maths modern and bio notes are wet as???? I already tried grill but burnt my maths formula sheet.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Anybody what is the best way to dry books as I left my window open and mum watered the garden and went all in my room all my maths modern and bio notes are wet as???? I already tried grill but burnt my maths formula sheet.
OK, I'm sorry, but the fact that you posted this in this thread of all threads, made me laugh.

absorber

HSC
...And now for something completely different!

Dunno mate, put em in front of a heater or fan?

Bootawa_Boy

HSC
Well I looked to put in somewhere else but didnt know how. I just wanted some help.

iol

HSC
Pour alcohol on it and wait like 24 hours. Everyone know alcohol dehydrates!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Should have kept a copy of notes on computer lolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)