do you miss your private tutors (1 Viewer)

mamehapumpkin

HSC
We had our last tutoring session today and I realised how sad it makes me, I mean he tutored me for months. Does anyone else ever feel this way? Or maybe I'm just weird

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I miss my English tutor. Without that tutor I would've did so much worse in adv English. So f33ls

mreditor16

HSC
Had my final tutorial with my personal favourite tutor for this semester! Was a very good tutor! Gonna miss him :(

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I miss my English tutor. Without that tutor I would've did so much worse in adv English. So f33ls
I would unfortunately not share the same sentiment towards my English tutor who had no education morality-though I would still agree with the latter statement-it was a traumatising life changing experience that made me a much stronger person today:)

Fiction

HSC
I would unfortunately not share the same sentiment towards my English tutor who had no education morality-though I would still agree with the latter statement-it was a traumatising life changing experience that made me a much stronger person today:)
There's morality in education?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I miss my tutor, but for some reason they left :haha:

sharoooooo

HSC
i thought i was the only one, but ill have to admit...that i do miss them. It slightly like tfw you break up with someone

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah i miss my tutor. Pretty cag. Rarely see her around uni nowadays as she has night classes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)