Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

disorder

HSC
Yes. Not regularly though. I'm sort of a 'pack a month' smoker. I used to smoke a lot in high school, gave it up, but can't quite get over the social aspect.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I don't like it when ppl smoke. You can just feel the smoke clogging up your lungs. Not to mention it's unhealthy and unattractive. Higher risk of cardiovascular disease, higher risk of oral and dental conditions, higher risk of cancers (esp of the mouth and throat). And don't even get me started on unattractive--just that stench of cigarette smoke is just ugh.

Yeah, you can tell I'm a non-smoker, right?

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
I don't like it when ppl smoke. You can just feel the smoke clogging up your lungs. Not to mention it's unhealthy and unattractive. Higher risk of cardiovascular disease, higher risk of oral and dental conditions, higher risk of cancers (esp of the mouth and throat). And don't even get me started on unattractive--just that stench of cigarette smoke is just ugh.

Yeah, you can tell I'm a non-smoker, right?
smocking is hot

walkahz

HSC
never have never plan too.
Seeing your auntie die of lung cancer because of them and your dad suffer through throat cancer sort of turns you off them supprisingly.

raniya

HSC
i do argilli coz it makes me gooo highnn i onli do it wen dere freinds around

mrchodyko

HSC
Depends. I don't smoke usually. However, if i am drunk I will, or at a party with alot of other smokers. i love lighting cigarettes off other peoples. And maybe after sex. Best Cliche ever.

louy

HSC
N/A
Never seen the point of smoking. What is the point of it ??
It is expensive, it makes you smell, gives you yellow teeth and yellow finger, and in a lot of people - it kills you slowly and painfully with cancer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)