And another packet yesterday.
75 cigarettes, 3 days.

A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAS

AHAHAHAHA

A

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AGHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

AAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats a lot of fucken smokes i thought it was the role of the lady/gentlemen to give us a cigarette.

maybe i should make a craft collage of those smoker warning labels and actually make a human figure out of the disfigurations.
nice teeth.

NathanArnold

HSC
I smoke.

I'm a light smoker, 2-3 cigarettes a day when I'm not really doing anything. When I party, I'll try to buy a new pack and I'll probably finish it.

I started smoking when I began to spend time with a really close friend who smoked alot. We'd have one at coffee, and out at parties. I found I really enjoyed it - straight up. It was just something that I liked doing. I still do -quite a bit.

I'm not hopelessly addicted either - due to environment its difficult for me to smoke while at home - I often go days without touching cigarettes.

Won't ever pretend its good for me - but its something I like doing.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
This is hopeless. My family went overseas so I have the house to myself. I've been smoking so much these days and my room smells so much of smoke.
Also: Curiosity.

Smoke into the back of a clump of spiked up asian hair and watch the smoke get trapped and slowly rise up. Love doing that to people with over-waxed hair.

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
I smoke.

I'm a light smoker, 2-3 cigarettes a day when I'm not really doing anything. When I party, I'll try to buy a new pack and I'll probably finish it.

I started smoking when I began to spend time with a really close friend who smoked alot. We'd have one at coffee, and out at parties. I found I really enjoyed it - straight up. It was just something that I liked doing. I still do -quite a bit.

I'm not hopelessly addicted either - due to environment its difficult for me to smoke while at home - I often go days without touching cigarettes.

Won't ever pretend its good for me - but its something I like doing.
Exactly like me except environment never stops me.

I usually smoke in the bathroom then bleach the fuck out of the bathtub + shower so that it smells like bleach instead of tobacco.

Love being a lightsmoker because you still get that woozy oh fuck wtf is happening to me feeling that first timers get.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

CM Punk:
"How you people succumb to the tempation of cigarretes and the poisons it is loaded with.
See how a straight-edge lifestyle can save you and your health!"

ay0_x

HSC
CM Punk:
"How you people succumb to the tempation of cigarretes and the poisons it is loaded with.
See how a straight-edge lifestyle can save you and your health!"
In the same way people succumb to the temptations of fast food, soft drink, prescription medicines, alcohol and drugs.

ay0_x

HSC
Smoking is fucking disgusting

I've had one cig all week and I still feel like a dirty fuck.

ay0_x

HSC
Yes, I agree. Smoking is fucking disgusting. Most older people I know smoke because back in the 90s it was the 'cool' thing to do. Now its just revolting imo. I've never had a smoke in my entire life and I'm not tempted. That said, I'm NOT dissing people who DO smoke. It's a lifestyle choice and if that's what you want to do then go for your life. I just do not want your second-hand smoke. What's that passive smoking, isn't it? :mental blank:

Yep. Passive smoking. Was @ the bus stop the other day and a chick with a pram decided to light up. .

I never smoke outside of my room anyway. Pretty sure most of my friends would disown me if they knew.

Scruffy101

HSC
I've never smoked, but i spose id like to try them just for the sake of it.

My dad used to smoke quite a lot, dont know how much exactly but he'd buy strips of about 10packs each and go through them in a week and a bit. my mum tried to get him to stop when i was born but he never did. then one day he was told by a doctor that his heart wasnt healthy, and he never touched another cigarette..damn pansy loves himself more than me obviously lol.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
quite a few of my friends smoke. i don't.. but i like the smell of an unlighted cigarette. expensive and not worth getting addicted to.. but i'm not a person who loses 'respect' for someone because they smoke..

absorber

HSC
Never; jeez, I can't even stand being around other people who smoke. I'd concede that it looks cool (in all seriousness) but the reality is otherwise

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
i smoke and i plan on becoming a doctor...

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Smoking is completely pointless now.
All traps are now using infrared instead of laser and it reduces my health with time either way.

I've considered it, but i wouldn't be arsed with it unless i was offered one
Save yourself and don't fall for the temptation of these vile cylindrical tobacco-based abominations.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
I don't like smoking, not just cos of the health risks etc etc, but I just hate the smell.

Come to think of it, I hate any strong smells (hayfever is a bitch).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)