Do you support a winner takes all society? (1 Viewer)

Do you support a winner takes all society?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
"most powerful" haha yeah more like "biggest keyboard warrior"... & yeah that's why you're on BoS aye?

khazakhstan?? hahaha wtf?.. i'll physically wipp yo ass back up you're mum's loose waffle
you can't handle the 50.3%

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
"most powerful" haha yeah more like "biggest keyboard warrior"... & yeah that's why you're on BoS aye?

khazakhstan?? hahaha wtf?.. i'll physically wipp yo ass back up you're mum's loose waffle
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Salehhh

HSC
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Dude stfu.. I'm not going go bother on reading that shit.. And first of all, i wasn't even talking to you you blind fuck

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Dude stfu.. I'm not going go bother on reading that shit.. And first of all, i wasn't even talking to you you blind fuck
say that to his face in real life and see what happens

also please stay on topic, this is a thread about a winner takes all society

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

Say that to my fucking face in real life and see what happens.

Garygaz

HSC

do you even know who the fuck you are speaking to? i graduated top of my hsc clas when i was 15 and finish uni masters degree in 2 years. i wipe my ass with shit rags like you. i will call the admin on dis site to ban you from the internet. kazak for life brother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)