• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you support an increased refugee intake? (3 Viewers)

Do you support an increased refugee intake?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if Catholics were as remotely militant as the average muslim, muslims would have been exterminated by now

Fiction

HSC
if Catholics were as remotely militant as the average muslim, muslims would have been exterminated by now
And yet you see in history how Christains have colonised various parts of America, Africa and the Pacific. They may or may not have done it purely for religion's sake, but they were still individuals who believed in the Catholic religion.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
And yet you see in history how Christains have colonised various parts of America, Africa and the Pacific. They may or may not have done it purely for religion's sake, but they were still individuals who believed in the Catholic religion.
1. The fact that they are militaristically muslim is kind of the whole point. They do it precisely because they seek to see islam rule the world. They're not a bunch of violent cunts who just happen to be muslim.

2. Colonisation isn't the same as what islamic fundamentalists seek to do.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
1. The fact that they are militaristically muslim is kind of the whole point. They do it precisely because they seek to see islam rule the world. They're not a bunch of violent cunts who just happen to be muslim.

2. Colonisation isn't the same as what islamic fundamentalists seek to do.
1. yes that's part of the global jihad and its very very dangarous.

2. ummm it was pretty much the same. take land in the name of god, white man's burden, civilizing the world and what not.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
2. ummm it was pretty much the same. take land in the name of god, white man's burden, civilizing the world and what not.
'take' land which was largely empty from people with no conception of property rights and build civilization from the ground up

conquer existing civilizations to impose a totalitarian religious ideology upon them and kill them if they don't agree with said ideology

and still, again, this is the same shitty argument that you've been making in all these threads. "Christians did bad stuff in the past so that proves its just as bad as islam/islam isn't a problem"

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
The rails of this thread are not to be seen. Thereby by Principle of Mathematical Induction, this thread is derailed.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
'take' land which was largely empty from people with no conception of property rights and build civilization from the ground up

conquer existing civilizations to impose a totalitarian religious ideology upon them and kill them if they don't agree with said ideology
What did you think the catholic church did during the crusades and exploration period? Were the mayans or aztecs not civilizations, were they not conquered in the name of god? You do realize most of portugals trading missions were also for the purpose of spreading catholicism, why did you think they were booted from Japan? And historically in islamic caliphates it was more religiously tolerant than the catholic church. You can practice whatever religion you want, they just taxed the shit out of you. Terrible I know but beats getting tortured to death by the spanish inquisition or face pogroms like the jews.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What did you think the catholic church did during the crusades and exploration period?
The crusades were a response to muslims being cunts

the mayans or aztecs not civilizations, were they not conquered in the name of god? You do realize most of portugals trading missions were also for the purpose of spreading catholicism, why did you think they were booted from Japan?
Right, and hopefully in a few thousands years muslims will have settled down a bit too...

And historically in islamic caliphates it was more religiously tolerant than the catholic church. You can practice whatever religion you want, they just taxed the shit out of you. Terrible I know but beats getting tortured to death by the spanish inquisition or face pogroms like the jews.
Yes, the massacre of the banu qurayza was certainly very tolerant of them

HSC_killer

HSC
N/A
^agree with this guy..... if you want to come here, maybe the government will give you a little money to get started, but otherwise, they have to work/pay taxes..... and also be prepared to observe our laws (and leave your sharia law crap back home) and if you break them (a major law), be prepared to get kicked out of the country....
Yeah I agree too or maybe just dont even bother coming here in the first place. A good number of them come here and think Australia is their country and do what ever they feel like without any respect for anyone apart themselves. They behave like they are back in their countries and bring their violence, disrespectful manners. Ask me for proof? I live in an area infested with those Afghan and god know whatever shitty arabic countries. Usually I am nice to them but you know how they treat me? Like a piece of shit. Back 5 years ago or so, the community I live in were nice, we always used to say hi how are you and have greetings. Now in this current year, when you walk on the street you are scared for your lives because anything happens here. SO i say screw them and No I aint racist. Its my past and current experience & interactions with them that started to disgust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)