• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you tell your friends how many hours you study if they asked? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
If one of your friends comes up to you and asks how many hours do you study? Do you respond honestly or try to say less hours than you actually study? Do you give an impression to your friends that you're not a hard worker but you actually are so you end up surprising them after the exams?

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
If one of your friends comes up to you and asks how many hours do you study? Do you respond honestly or try to say less hours than you actually study? Do you give an impression to your friends that you're not a hard worker but you actually are so you end up surprising them after the exams?
.... Get asked this everyday, it's just a bait comment tbh, they're trying to get you to say what they want to hear, if i tell them the truth, they'll h8 on me cause they think i'm a lying scum that i don't make notes/study, so i have to give some shitty lie that i study every week to up their epeens. Srz story of my life lol. But really, just tell them "i study enough," its kind of the best response you can give without sounding like an ass.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
.... Get asked this everyday, it's just a bait comment tbh, they're trying to get you to say what they want to hear, if i tell them the truth, they'll h8 on me cause they think i'm a lying scum that i don't make notes/study, so i have to give some shitty lie that i study every week to up their epeens. Srz story of my life lol. But really, just tell them "i study enough," its kind of the best response you can give without sounding like an ass.
What if they then ask you how much hours is enough for you?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Tell them you do 120 hours worth of study per week..

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
What if they then ask you how much hours is enough for you?
TBH makes absolutely no difference how much you study, you shouldn't really have this set time that you actually force yourself to study.. You study efficiently/smart not long and hard, where you can't absorb content/learn properly. So tell them you don't have a set study amount.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Also for your original question, no don't tell them you study less hours than you actually do, that's just a dishonest thing to do. Especially if your getting better marks than them. <== avoid at all costs, don't be an asshole like one of my buddies.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
If you go to a crappy school then be honest, and tell them to study too. (Don't wanna get dragged down)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
"I don't know"

is literally the response to most questions I use when classmates in my accelerated Business class asks me anything.

I don't like people asking me how much I study, how I study and what secrets I have. I'm not sure whether to share or not.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
"I don't know"

is literally the response to most questions I use when classmates in my accelerated Business class asks me anything.

I don't like people asking me how much I study, how I study and what secrets I have. I'm not sure whether to share or not.
lol, "I don't know", but I do gotta agree with the last sentence you wrote.

HSC
no they ask what I do/ have completed
I know some people who go around telling people that they studied loads of hours, without being asked. I don't like that

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't have any idea actually how many hours I've studied..

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Yeah I did tell them the truth but they usually didn't believe me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)