Do you think women want sex as much as men? (2 Viewers)

HSC
youre a virgin on top of being brought up as a sexually repressed muslim

your opinion is invalid
lol?
Do I need to have lost my virginity to have a valid opinion?
I don't want it as much as males, it's never on my mind.

Shut up guy.

proletariat

HSC
True, as can a range of psychotropic drugs, depression and mental illness, medications, aweful partners, bad sexual experiences, lack of sleep...

anything really.
What if they're a nympho? They're mental, AND they love sex

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol?

Shut up guy.
That's the point. If you haven't experienced sex you can't have an opinion on your desire for it. This is also relevant to your repressive upbringing.

It is also a generalisation and, god forbid it coming from a woman, sexist to say that men want sex more than women. It's only expressed more in common society (the fact that men want sex) because females label each other as "sluts" if they express such a desire.

Last edited:

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I thought I was asexual until I had sex and... well, yeah, I'm definitely NOT asexual.

Once you have sex you will love it and want it all the time, trust me.

Also when you find the right sexual partner.

There is actually nothing better than amazing sex.

proletariat

HSC
That's the point. If you haven't experienced sex you can't have an opinion on your desire for it. This is also relevant to your repressive upbringing.

It is also a generalisation and, god forbid it coming from a woman, sexist to say that men want sex more than women. It's only expressed more in common society (the fact that men want sex) because females label each other as "sluts" if they want sex.
No, her opinion isn't invalid, it's just shortsighted D: unless her fingers haven't gone down there either, D:

Last edited:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
I thought I was asexual until I had sex and... well, yeah, I'm definitely NOT asexual.

Once you have sex you will love it and want it all the time, trust me.

Also when you find the right sexual partner.

There is actually nothing better than amazing sex.
sooo true..

i was once called a nympho LOL.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
You deliberately misquoted Kaes' for your own satisfaction, didn't you?
;)
Maybe bby :party:

I would have sex 10 times a day if there was some way to avoid sore pink bits.
Ha, I think a lot of people are like that... *cough*

lol?

Shut up guy.
:eek:

I don't think it's neccesary, just helpful.

'Recommended Studies'.

No, her opinion isn't invalid, it's just shortsighted D: unless her fingers haven't gone down there either, D:
Any girl who says she's never played with herself is a liar :)

assiduous

HSC
Maybe bby :party:

Ha, I think a lot of people are like that... *cough*

:eek:

I don't think it's neccesary, just helpful.

'Recommended Studies'.

Any girl who says she's never played with herself is a liar :)
So true. I will argue that it's natural to want sex for both males and females.

HSC
N/A
So true. I will argue that it's natural to want sex for both males and females.
other wise the men will be miserable and have to play with themselves if the women dont want sex.. or they will ditch their morals and rape..

and besides, if women ddnt want sex as much as males, then there would be alot LESS people in this world.

assiduous

HSC
other wise the men will be miserable and have to play with themselves if the women dont want sex.. or they will ditch their morals and rape..

and besides, if women ddnt want sex as much as males, then there would be alot LESS people in this world.
Well, finally someone is using their head.
It's fair to say that everything in this world has a function and role. Insofar as, i would say if women didn't want sex as much as men then procreation would not be as effective if only one gender wants it and the other doesn't.

assiduous

HSC
What about your appendix? What's its function and role?
I knew someone would bring up so called "vestigial organs".
Well, first, it may be that we haven't worked out their function and role in our body. I say this because at one time the tonsils were considered a vestige until they discovered that it helps produce anti-bodies. So, it might be that we have not yet discovered it's role and function.

On the other hand, i wouldn't rule out the possibility that they did have a purpose and no longer do because we have 'evolved'.

assiduous

HSC
I'd say that if the creator of this world wanted man and woman to make babies, thereby continue to reproduce, he would have been smart enough to make both women and men want sex.

HSC
I'd say that if the creator of this world wanted man and woman to make babies, thereby continue to reproduce, he would have been smart enough to make both women and men want sex.
Well, obviously. The question was concerning whether women want it as much as men, not whether women simply want it or not.

HSC
I knew someone would bring up so called "vestigial organs".
Well, first, it may be that we haven't worked out their function and role in our body. I say this because at one time the tonsils were considered a vestige until they discovered that it helps produce anti-bodies. So, it might be that we have not yet discovered it's role and function.

On the other hand, i wouldn't rule out the possibility that they did have a purpose and no longer do because we have 'evolved'.
How does 'evolution' differ from evolution?

assiduous

HSC
Well, obviously. The question was concerning whether women want it as much as men, not whether women simply want it or not.
Yeah, i totally forgot about the question after thinking about it for a while (all-nighters do this to your brain), excuse my mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)