Do you think women want sex as much as men? (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Sex or sandwhich?
The ultimate dilemma.
FML
Oh dear god.

It all depends on the type and content of said sandwich.

I would gladly not have sex for one day in exchange for a delicious sandwich. One with chicken, mayonnaise and jarlsberg cheese on sourdough :idea:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I don't know actually.
I think females our age want sex within relationships more whereas males our age want sex from more people, and I agree with Stephen that females want good sex more.

In my relationship personally I want sex less than my boyfriend at the moment but it wasn't always that way. Things change i guess.

sSuperwOman

HSC
i think some girls love it ALOT more than guys do. but thats like fyn man.. as long as if they not sleeping with the whole fkn male population...eg being a frkn slut... then i think its fyn!!...:headbang:

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
i think some girls love it ALOT more than guys do. but thats like fyn man.. as long as if they not sleeping with the whole fkn male population...eg being a frkn slut... then i think its fyn!!...:headbang:
u got a super pussy

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
What's wrong with being a 'slut'?

If the same girl was a guy, she'd be called a stud.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but it's still not very fair. And you as a female shouldn't be furthering this discrimination.

sSuperwOman

HSC
What's wrong with being a 'slut'?

If the same girl was a guy, she'd be called a stud.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but it's still not very fair. And you as a female shouldn't be furthering this discrimination.

im not discriminating.. i mean if a chick wants to do that,, then i personally think its wrong to do it with heaps of guys!! its my personal opinion... i like to have sex, probly more than a guy does but u know with like a guy i know and a guy i trust LOLOL

proletariat

HSC
I knew someone would bring up so called "vestigial organs".
Well, first, it may be that we haven't worked out their function and role in our body. I say this because at one time the tonsils were considered a vestige until they discovered that it helps produce anti-bodies. So, it might be that we have not yet discovered it's role and function.

On the other hand, i wouldn't rule out the possibility that they did have a purpose and no longer do because we have 'evolved'.
appendix (caecum in like cows and stuff) is used to ferment cellulose and stuff :>

we dont need it because we cook food.

what does that have to do with sex? :S

midan

HSC
N/A
Do you think women want sex as much as men?

---> yes and probably even more. I personally dont see anything wrong with it as well as with being slutty with her man at that point of time

littlemissbossy

HSC
It all depends on the person, but in general, girls want it just as much, and sometimes more. It's just that society usually doesn't accept the idea of girls wanting to have sex as much as it accepts it with guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)