Do you think women want sex as much as men? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
It all depends on the person, but in general, girls want it just as much, and sometimes more. It's just that society usually doesn't accept the idea of girls wanting to have sex as much as it accepts it with guys.
really? oh shit, thanks heaps for that hey

Wait Disney

HSC
N/A
Obviously not, women like babies, men like sex.

Men stay with women for sex, and the women get the babies, sheesh.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
I keep finding old threads and bumping them up because I'm interested in what people think about these things. I think that women do want sex as much as men but with teens it's the other way around like Chelsea Girl said.

Garygaz

HSC
Women don't realize it until they get a good dicking. Their orgasms are more intense then men's, but most haven't experienced one at a younger age.

Moral: give it good and get dem on the hook and sinker

lolcakes52

HSC
In my experience (with my first girlfriend of seven months), she enjoys sex a lot. I'm not sure if it's because we were both virgins and have no expectations or what but she loves it. I try to treat sex the way women treat it, as a coming together of two people and not of recreation, she seems to enjoy it more. I enjoy making her happy, I don't know about other people but she enjoys it and is open about it.

Garygaz

HSC
i've never had sex or a gf but i often post on forums pretending i have to make myself feel better

kfnmpah

HSC
In my experience (with my first girlfriend of seven months), she enjoys sex a lot. I'm not sure if it's because we were both virgins and have no expectations or what but she loves it. I try to treat sex the way women treat it, as a coming together of two people and not of recreation, she seems to enjoy it more. I enjoy making her happy, I don't know about other people but she enjoys it and is open about it.
lol mate 'the way women treat it' like we are purely emotional beings.
sex is purely recreation unless you're trying to breed or some shit.

ggaz, it's ok. you're time will come. *someone* out there would be lucky to be well and truly dicked by you.

Garygaz

HSC
ggaz, it's ok. you're time will come. *someone* out there would be lucky to be well and truly dicked by you.
i'm saving myself for marriage, i dont masturbate either that is for dirty heathens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)