• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you wish you could look younger or older? (1 Viewer)

Jaylee42003

HSC
Lol wii age :haha:
Staticsiscool is just jealous :)
Looking younger than 16 isn't such a bad thing, you're not disadvantaged in any way, and hay, you look younger for younger. Better than looking 30 when you're 16.. ;)

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
um just because you look younger than you are now, doesn't mean you will when you are 30 you aboslute dickhead.

there is no advantage to looking younger than you are when you are 16 is what im saying you downy

Woteva636

HSC
i'd rather stay lokking the way i do now, then ppl would still recognise me

whose seen that show on seven, ten years younger in ten days? its all a bit of bs

Jaylee42003

HSC
um just because you look younger than you are now, doesn't mean you will when you are 30 you aboslute dickhead.

there is no advantage to looking younger than you are when you are 16 is what im saying you downy
lol
touchy touchy
sheesh calm down
I never said I'd look younger when i'm 30 :confused:
Ok. So we've established we have different opinions about the advantages/disadvantages. No need to pull people down because they don't agree with you. :(

Last edited:
HSC
i dont think that in a forum of teenagers and eary twenty-somethings, the current age they look is a real indication of the way they're going to age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)