• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do you wish you could look younger or older? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Your chronological age is 22
Your biological age is 29

The way that you are currently living your life may mean that you are aging faster than most people in modern society. You may look and feel older than most other people your age, and this could be reflected in your level of energy, strength, vitality, mental and emotional stability, resistance to disease and general well-being

Your current rate of aging and risk of degenerative diseases is higher than what most doctors, insurance companies and modern health institutions expect for someone your age. Every person is different when it comes to health and aging, with degenerative diseases (such as diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, cancer, depression, etc) manifesting at the weakest points in the body. As the years go by, your risk of suffering from one or more degenerative diseases may be higher than what our society regards as 'normal', but significantly higher than what you could actually achieve

As a young person, you may not yet be feeling the full effects of your poor lifestyle. However, by starting anti-aging habits early you have a greater potential to slow your rate of aging and enjoy good health for many more decades

General Health

You are aging at a rate faster than you need to, scope for improvement
Immune System

Your immune system is not functioning as well as it could be, scope for improvement
Toxic Load

You are suffering from a high toxic load on your body, and this is contributing to aging faster than is necessary
Body Fat / Weight

Changes in your weight and body fat have been well maintained
Exercise

Scope for improvement. Your current exercise regime is contributing to aging faster than is necessary
Stress / Expectations

A different outlook on life will slow your rate of aging and improve your health
Food & Digestion

Scope for improvement in this crucial area. Without effective digestion the benefits of an excellent diet are wasted. Other positive factors which you may have in your life, such as good exercise, lifestyle and outlook, will also be less effective
Male / Female

Plenty of scope for improvement, no matter what your circumstances
BMI: 19.4. You are underweight. If your light weight is caused by ill health this is a concern and warrants professional help. However if you are fit, healthy and full of energy, do not be too concerned. This score indicates that there may be some stress on your major organs, and that your muscle bulk is probably too low to store sufficient energy to undertake sustained exercise

The most important things you can do are to:

* get the best possible information available on aging
* gently adopt more healthy living habits and attitudes that really feel good for you (the test is that you'll be feeling happy and really enjoying your life)
* so they are easy and feel quite natural to continue with for the rest of your life
* ensure you are familiar with the most important life extension basics

a couple the questions in that thing were nice and depressing lol

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i will make time for my biological age test..
hopefully it's no more than 5 years my chronological age :)

140 questions will take a bit of time to finish :(

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
psht.

man up, hook up some speakers to ur laptop, turn on itunes, play some melodic death metal, answer the 140 multichoice questions and all will be fine.

worked for me =]

da-g91

HSC
id stick to my age

17 man

not 2 old 2 actually give a shit

but not young enough not 2 noe wats going on

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oh and to answer the thread question, i'd heaps rather look younger.... fuck looking older off

gella

HSC
jesus christ my biological age is 24
im such a fatty

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
FLUORIDE IN WATER crazy alert

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
um looking younger than 16 isnt really a good thing is it

haha yeah fucking flouride questions omg omg flouride will kill you omg wireless internet. most of the things in there have no scientific basis and this whole test is basically bullshit

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
also, real age 19 gay age 23 due to drinking heavily always and not exercising as much as i used to

it said my immune system could improve because i said i got a cold like 2 times a year lol wtf

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
i think i look younger than 16

haha that wii fit age thingy is challenging :) i lovvee wii tennis but hate boxing and golf is annoying!!

pman

Banned
HSC
Biological age:16
I'm brought down by depression and school! I used to be like three yrs below my chronological age but really, whilst your young, its not all its cracked up to be, i'd rather be permantetly 23 than this stupid aging process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)