Doctors and Dentists (1 Viewer)

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
1) James Hardie - for many years put profits above the safety of not only its employees, but of citizens of any country they sold too. It took legal action in court - which is a government institution - to do anything about it.

Which leads me to...

2) Abolishment of government would lead to the abolishment of the legal system, and I hope I needn't tell you how much of a fucking stupid idea this is.

3) The selling of weapons and weapons technology to anyone who will pay for it (this could include chemical, biological and Nuclear weapons)

4) In a completely free market, the trafficking of humans is a completely viable business.

5) Mercenary armies who will do whatever it takes to get paid - including breaking basic conventions on human rights. And not having to worry about any prosecution for War Crimes - because there are no courts in the country they are in.

There are 5 to start with

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
1) James Hardie - for many years put profits above the safety of not only its employees, but of citizens of any country they sold too. It took legal action in court - which is a government institution - to do anything about it.

Which leads me to...

2) Abolishment of government would lead to the abolishment of the legal system, and I hope I needn't tell you how much of a fucking stupid idea this is.

3) The selling of weapons and weapons technology to anyone who will pay for it (this could include chemical, biological and Nuclear weapons)

4) In a completely free market, the trafficking of humans is a completely viable business.

5) Mercenary armies who will do whatever it takes to get paid - including breaking basic conventions on human rights. And not having to worry about any prosecution for War Crimes - because there are no courts in the country they are in.

There are 5 to start with
2. private law courts

3. un stable governments and groups have dangerous weapons right now?

4.so?

5. private law courts other security companies, war won't ensue as it costs way to much

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
2) Private law courts that have the backing of what to enforce them?

3) This is true... but for example there are bans on B2 Stealth bombers or F22s being sold to the Iranians. If that is not the case weapons of mass destruction such as Clostridium Botulinum based weapons could be sold to whoever wants to pay for them.

4) So you would consent to the reconstruction of a legitimate slave trade, with young men being sold as labourers and young women being sold as seamstresses and sex toys. Where you could go down Pitt Street and stop in at the slave store?

5) War will ALWAYS ensue, because War can be over resources, over land... things that people want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)