doctrine analysis: which religion is more batshit loony?Islam, Christianity, Judaism? (1 Viewer)

doctrine analysis: which religion is more batshit loony?Islam, Christianity, Judaism?

• Christianity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judaism

• Other

• Total voters

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A
guys, only focus on the doctrine; ie the religious texts. This is not about the people who follow these religions. Tomorrow I can blow myself up and that doesn't mean Islams should blow up...tomorrow Iron could rape a kid but that doesn't mean Christianity is about raping children......and tomorrow JaredR could kill a Palestinians doesn't equate to Jews are inherently about killing Palestinians.

lets only focus on the doctrine.

so whats is it?

??

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Re: doctrine analysis: which religion is more batshit loony?Islam, Christianity, Juda

They're all pretty bad, but if I had to pick of course I'd choose to rile the AIL group <3

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: doctrine analysis: which religion is more batshit loony?Islam, Christianity, Juda

Djinns lol.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC

Expect a poll where almost everyone chooses Islam, James.

If nothing else, accept that Australia has a Judeo-Christian heritage; between the Old and the New Testament, Judaism and Christianity are going to be pretty familiar and rationalised to people. Islam is only slightly less foreign than Buddhism, Hinduism, or Wicca.

And seriously, Islam is pretty batshit, especially all those stupid hadith additions and whatnot that were added by warlords and rapists over the ages.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

Islam.

HSC
N/A

christianity...
its doctrine of vicarious redempion through human execution.....
really warped shit

Duffman0

Kick ass, chew bubblegum.
HSC

Judaochrislam

Sprangler

HSC

Shit thread.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

You can't go past Islam on this one. The only plausible reason I can think of on why someone would choose Christianity is if they based their assumptions on the preachings in Leviticus - but they are obsolete and are not followed. Here's a few examples: "Suppose a man makes love to a woman during her period. He has uncovered the place where her bleeding was coming from. She has let him do it. So they must be cut off from their people." Leviticus 20:18. That's pretty out there, but of course - those things were not observed by Jesus-day Christians and therefore aren't part of the doctrine, as these preachings were 'pre-Christian', i.e. before Jesus was there.

For me, Islam no doubt. I read somewhere that in the Koran, they basically imply killing all non-believers. I believe this is the basis from which all these terrorist groups sprout, from this jihadist belief. Now if there is that passage in their holy book, still observed today - I'm sorry, but that has to be it.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Judaism

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

seriously wtf. if that were the case im sure they would have inherited israel with a lot more ease, and wouldn't have "endured" the hard "ships" over the course of thousands of years.

nothing against jewish people (only israel, so please dont ban me again townie), but the relationship between them and their god looks to be one way hatred

bennytheemo12

HSC

ok lets take the religion from what it is, not its people. eg, christians can be completly weird and retarded, or just touch little boys... but thats the human side, not the religious side. you cant judge a religion on a few bad followers

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

House of Peace

House of War

pretty straightforward choice.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

nothing against jewish people (only israel, so please dont ban me again townie), but the relationship between them and their god looks to be one way hatred
Fair point.

But while they're 'God's' bitches and he slaps them around as a pimp should, look at everyone who has ever tried to fuck them up. As Mark Twain said:

Concerning the Jews - the Essay

See what happen when you mess with his heeb-hoes?

Last edited:

J O K E R

HSC

For me, Islam no doubt. I read somewhere that in the Koran, they basically imply killing all non-believers. I believe this is the basis from which all these terrorist groups sprout, from this jihadist belief. Now if there is that passage in their holy book, still observed today - I'm sorry, but that has to be it.
[/QUOTE]
you read somwhere what kind of stupid reaon is that to judge a religion. i read somwhere that democracy is a load of crap and comunism is great therefore i like comunism not!

Last edited:

J O K E R

HSC

the quran does not say that killing non muslims is ok rather is says if you kill one onnocent person iy is as if you have killed all of humanity

mazarati

HSC

Christianity....

like, how can God have a son??? o.o and he has to let his son DIE on a cross to save people...and if Jesus is god, how can he die?

occer

HSC
N/A

I'd love to say Christianity but Islam takes the cake.

jmakowiak

HSC

I love how this poll question really only has one answer. The other two religions are stupid, but Islam is the only one that can be properly termed 'batshit loony'. Assuming that, by batshit loony, you mean condoning unecessary, stupid, violent, crazy, thoughtless activity / behaviour.

mazarati said:
and if Jesus is god, how can he die?
He died, then played a joke on everyone for three days. Finally, when he was supposedly resurrected, he got dragged up to heaven, never to be seen again, when, if he is 'god', it would have been perfectly okay to stay on earth. Reason - 'god', should he exist, wanted to fuck with everybody.

Last edited:

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC

All of them are loony to some degree.

For starters... God didn't create the world in 6 days, he bludged it and pulled an all-nighter on the 6th night :p

zstar

HSC
N/A

Scientology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)