Does a girl's intelligence intimidate guys? (1 Viewer)

cmd

HSC
Ive had guys that love my brains and it turns them on.
Then theres others who get freaked out ,and prefer their girls to just stand there,look pretty and shutup lol.It scares them that they might not be the intelligent one in the relationship.

Oh,and is it even more intimidating when the intelligent girl is also quite attractive??

Thoughts guys?=)

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
as girls intelligence approaches infinity,
attraction approaches 0

BackCountrySnow

HSC
i see that you don't do math or any sciences.
You're not smart unless you do maths and sciences.

sorry.

Bilama

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:

sorry.
Lol
heh
yeah...intelligence is quite nice:)
but not the total nerd-geek style..heh

cmd

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:

sorry.
I can add,subtract,multiple,divide and know enought about percentages for me to work out my savings when i go shopping during christmas-for me thats all i need to know=) Science i like and was in the top class from yrs 7-10,however i didnt chose it for hsc coz it just doesnt really interest me.Sorry,its not a question of incapability,but merely those subjects dont interest me.

Oh,and lecturers and academic writers who rather spend their time studying humanities subjects eg: literature,religion,artistic movements through out the ages, as opposed to scientific and mathematical ideaologies,are in your oppinion,not intelligent.Unless i misinterpreted what you said?? Your ignorance makes me smile=) They are more educated and intelligent than what you are,so if in your oppninion their intelligence ceases to exist,then id love to see the level of your own intelligence.Minus perhaps?

BackCountrySnow

HSC
cmd said:
I can add,subtract,multiple,divide and know enought about percentages for me to work out my savings when i go shopping during christmas-for me thats all i need to know=) Science i like and was in the top class from yrs 7-10,however i didnt chose it for hsc coz it just doesnt really interest me.Sorry,its not a question of incapability,but merely those subjects dont interest me.

Oh,and lecturers and academic writers who rather spend their time studying humanities subjects eg: literature,religion,artistic movements through out the ages, as opposed to scientific and mathematical ideaologies,are in your oppinion,not intelligent.Unless i misinterpreted what you said?? Your ignorance makes me smile=) They are more educated and intelligent than what you are,so if in your oppninion their intelligence ceases to exist,then id love to see the level of your own intelligence.Minus perhaps?
k how bout sum pics yeh?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Captain Hero, I remain, as ever, in awe of your callousness and apparent retardation...

As for the post, Smart chicks are awesome. Girls that can't have an intellectual conversation with you just don't do it for me.

Azurie

HSC
cmd said:
Ive had guys that love my brains and it turns them on.
The different colours in your sigs, and your great ranks, gives me a throbbing sensation in my pants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)