Does a girl's intelligence intimidate guys? (1 Viewer)

smoking kills

HSC
that was a poor effort even by your standards

there was nothing wrong with what he said
you know who else preached about the superior physical attributes of individuals with "fine breeding"

that's right, hitler

Quit your whiteknighting.

Intelligence is for girls who are trying to make up for being ugly.

Attractiveness > than intelligence because it doesnt need to be explained, proven or justified, and because of this its a higher order of intellect.

Only on the microcism of nerds/virgins which is BoS could anyone come to another conclusion.
but at this point he's either trolling or an admirable bastion of reckless misogyny so i give up

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Any girl who was actually intelligent would be smart enough not to ask this question.

XPac2

HSC
Idiot. Yes, women dress like skanks sometimes and maybe in some cases it is necessary to flog them around the kitchen with a sock full of twenty cent pieces but at the same time, guys shouldn't treat them the way 90% of us do. For instance, lets refer back to the old Promiscuity thread. I said in this thread that Promiscuity was wrong and gross no matter what gender, but other guys (the more pathetic ones) said that "if girls just kept their legs shut and let guys be, we wouldn't have a problem.) It's pathetic the way some men treat women in this day and age.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Dude, srsness being srsness.

I have no appreciation for intelligence in women, or friends for that matter. None. Reasoning and general knowledge are really fucking boring, if I wanted that shit I'd stick my penis in a law textbook.

A girlfriend needs to be able to change your gears whilst you eat maccas and drive at the same time. Anyone who's fantasys involve a night of shareing political, religious and philosophical views is fucking gay, unless its star signs, that shit is important.

/end rant.

Edit: no hate here omnie_jay.

my girlfriend does that lol its pretty fucking convenient. she even grabs the wheel if theres something coming up that i cant steer around with my knees (lol like thats ever gunna happen)

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
my girlfriend does that lol its pretty fucking convenient. she even grabs the wheel if theres something coming up that i cant steer around with my knees (lol like thats ever gunna happen)
lolol as does my girlfriend....

holy shit :S

even the steering wheel bit...

and the knees bit....

must be what every girlfriend does.

slip00knot

HSC
i'd prefer an intelligent girl. :)

but there's always gonna be the occasional sexist prick who still believes in male domination etc.

i guess if that was the case it'd scare some guys.
so i'd say it would scare a very tiny percentage of guys?

HalcyonSky

HSC
general intelligence and wittiness i find is reaaally attractive

academic intelligence im indifferent to

Fext

HSC
or they could just be avoiding you in particular

Tumnus

HSC
there's a girl in my law class who's mad into politics. Who the fuck gets a boner over that shit? fuck that shit brah.
well i dont fantasise about sharing a night of political and philosophical views, but it'd be nice if the chick could sustain some form of intelligent conversation.

but i've never had a gf before so what the fuck would i know :rolleyes:
Same here Omie Jay (though i wouldn't mind such a night). what's wrong with a girl being into politics? it would show that she has a mind for complexity and can appreciate more than the topics of guys and chick magazines.
For me intelligence in a girl is essential. Philosophical and political discussion can be great if the other person has the brains to keep up with you and has the intelectual ability to challenge your views.
Sure i appreciate beauty, but in the end beauty fades with time - intelligence increases (until the mental diseases hit home). Something else that's important is self esteem - no matter how pretty or intelligent she may be, if she has a lacking self esteem the road is bound to be bumpy (for a long term relationship that is)

bmfirkin

HSC
i'd prefer an intelligent girl. :)

but there's always gonna be the occasional sexist prick who still believes in male domination etc.
really?
must be something about the missing chromosome? we (males) are missing the extra strand, yet we are the more physical strong. And hav created the civilized world so far.

BUT, males (females aswell [lets not forget that minority]) hav fucked the world over so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)