• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Allah Exist? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumarab

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Criticising gods words is forbidden.
fukc you make me laugh... I swear i can imagine your kids walking around with bombs strapped on them

ghani

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
and it only became gods word because someone said it was and ordered anyone who suggested otherwise to be killed

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I don't know if you understand. I'll write in large writing for you, it might help to hammer it into your head.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I OFFEND "GOD", BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM. I'M NOT A MUSLIM.

dumarab

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Used to be like that with Christianity. Inquisition?

Hahahahahahaahahahaa. You pathetic tool.
hey man how did you stop becoming a christian???

for me, i read the bible.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
dumarab said:
hey man how did you stop becoming a christian???

for me, i read the bible.
My drop of Islam occured gradually as I grew older. I started to really see Islam for what it is, which has caused me to disassociate myself from it. It's the best thing I've ever done, I feel so free.

dumarab

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
My drop of Islam occured gradually as I grew older. I started to really see Islam for what it is, which has caused me to disassociate myself from it. It's the best thing I've ever done, I feel so free.
yea that was part of it in my journey as well. But yea it does seem so free ay?

do you believe in god at all??, don't you think that there just might be somthing outthere?

beentherdunthat

HSC
dumarab said:
fukc you make me laugh... I swear i can imagine your kids walking around with bombs strapped on them
And me studying law, let them jeopardize my career?

I think not honey.

- I don't find it surprising that a lot of people have lost faith.
- What's happening with the taliban and etc. is not my war, and i don't support it.
- I am my own individual, and i read about my religion and i don't and will not criticise the qur'an. And i don't believe i have the right to.
- I'm not here to inform you idiots and hypocrites whats right or wrong, i'm attempting to protect the integrity of the qur'an.
- If you idiots have problems with reading the book in arabic, there's loads of translations. Find them.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
dumarab said:
yea that was part of it in my journey as well. But yea it does seem so free ay?

do you believe in god at all??, don't you think that there just might be somthing outthere?
I definitely think there is something out there that transcends humanity, but I don't think Islam is the right religion.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
And me studying law, let them jeopardize my career?

I think not honey.

- I don't find it surprising that a lot of people have lost faith.
- What's happening with the taliban and etc. is not my war, and i don't support it.
- I am my own individual, and i read about my religion and i don't and will not criticise the qur'an. And i don't believe i have the right to.
- I'm not here to inform you idiots and hypocrites whats right or wrong, i'm attempting to protect the integrity of the qur'an.
- If you idiots have problems with reading the book in arabic, there's loads of translations. Find them.

YOU'RE STUDYING LAW!!! I NEED PROOF.

ghani

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
then start aruging for a flat world model and take us back to a 7th century understanding of astronomy

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
ghani said:
then start aruging for a flat world model and take us back to a 7th century understanding of astronomy
Also, I don't think she should be allowed on the computer because she's female. Off the computer love, it's only for men to use.

ghani

HSC
bigboyjames said:
im still waiting on a reply to post 111 from beentheredunthat.
im still waitin on your reply to how the quran is proven to be from god when it is scientific illiterate like a 7th century man

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Also, I don't think she should be allowed on the computer because she's female. Off the computer love, it's only for men to use.
correct. i also feel she shouldn't be allowed to think. i am geting this notion that she is thinking. critical thinking is against her version of Islam. also, she is studying law?! my god, lucky this aint the Taliban- girls after the age of 8 arn't allowed to learn. they are house wifes.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ghani said:
im still waitin on your reply to how the quran is proven to be from god when it is scientific illiterate like a 7th century man
of couse there are some stuff in the quran which are contradictory to modern day science. but that doesn't mean all of them are.

ghani

HSC
bigboyjames said:
of couse there are some stuff in the quran which are contradictory to modern day science. but that doesn't mean all of them are.
so how can you have faith in a god who is stupider than a high school science student?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)