• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Why should we respect people's beliefs? We're not inclined to respect their political beliefs, their taste in music, their taste in literature?

What makes beliefs so off limit?
I think it is right to protect the feelings of people WHERE possible.
Once i paid out this buddhist girl (about their reincarnation thing , i think i just asked what a slug had to do to graduate...like lay a really awesome slime trail or what...) and she was so hurt.
Its just being kind where you can. Im not opposed to that.

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Ghani, if you really are a 16 year old afghan girl, then you honestly are a slut and deserve to die. People don't have to believe in a religion or follow anything if they do not want to. As long as there is no criticism of other religions and/or racisms then everything is fine. FFS, we live in a multicultural society yet there is still people saying shit about other religions/races. Fuck grow up people. If you guys don't like a religion or whatever just keep it to yourself and don't make shit public and cause more shit through your stupid remarks.
fuck off. you send me messages wanting to bash me and now you say i am a slut who deserves to die. you just proved my point. i am glad my family left afghanistan and i thought we got away from backwards bastards like yourself but sadly the shit follows here too.
you lecture me on respecting peoples beliefs when you abuse me, wish death to me and wish to personally injure me for expressing my own beliefs. you are an idiot who thinks violence can solve everything. look what is happening in afghanistan now with the taliban constantly killing innocent people. all non-muslims are considered spies and are executed along with shia rebels. the country is a crap hole now because of this radical intolerant belief. it has ruined a society and culture. imagine the disgust of alexander the great was to reach it again and see it has gone backwards many years.

lying about afghanistan or islam will not give it merits because the truth can be seen. and if you dare threaten to physically harm me once more nothing will stop me from calling the police especially when you have your full name as your user name

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
What I am trying to say is you don't have to follow them or think they are right or whatever. It is just inhumane to say stupid and bad shit about other relgions. If you don't like something about a religion, you do not have to go and then say everything that comes to your head about it. That's what I am trying to say
and since when was it humane to say i deserve to die and to threaten physical violence to me? go back to afghanistan if you are so proud of what they practice there

ghani

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah that's perfectly fine in a pluralist society. Perfectly fine and I agree with it.

But what if they try to impose their religion and cruelty upon the world? Aren't I allowed to take a stand against it and criticise those values?
he is a liar. he only uses that excuse to protect his own interests. if he was all for humanity he would not be so violent and eager to use force to shutup those who disagree with him.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Afghanistan! FUCK YOU. ROFLMAO! this is a country where kites,snooker, tv, radio, clapping etc is banned! ROFLMAO what a country to be proud of.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Stop being racist you stupid people. Listen, I am from Afghanistan so please have some respect. For fucks sake!
I have no respect for scum like you that threaten bodily harm on others in an attempt to silence criticism.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Case closed. You are all fuckwits. COntinue your shit you piece of shits except the few people who actually did not say anything. I can't be bothered with you guys. You can all stay racist and continue blabbering your stupid knowledge to the world. L8erz
but, but, why are kites and clapping banned?

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Case closed. You are all fuckwits. COntinue your shit you piece of shits except the few people who actually did not say anything. I can't be bothered with you guys. You can all stay racist and continue blabbering your stupid knowledge to the world. L8erz
case closed? is it because everyone proved you to be a hypocritical violent liar? you are the closed minded person without a mind for pluracy

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
JKhoury said:
LOL, Imagine trying to enforce the rule of no clapping.
its enforced at the ground. if some scores a goal and you clap. you are shot dead.:cool:

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Ghani, you are a little ugly piece of shit. CASE CLOSED!!!!
you dont even know me. you are a disgusting excuse for a human being. go back to afghanistan and get killed in cross fire between muslims fighting each other over who they should have followed after muhammad died over a thousand years ago.

disgusting piece of stupid shit who cant even make a point other than proving how violent you are and how right i was

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ghani said:
you dont even know me. you are a disgusting excuse for a human being. go back to afghanistan and get killed in cross fire between muslims fighting each other over who they should have followed after muhammad died over a thousand years ago.

disgusting piece of stupid shit who cant even make a point other than proving how violent you are and how right i was
lol. i love your style. even if i dont agree with your shit.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ghani said:
this person made the mistake of having his email address and full name on this forum. how dare you call me ugly you greasy monkey. you look so retarded were you brought up by your parents or did they abandon you?

http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01037/98/20/1037530289_l.jpg

OMFG, IM ROFLAMO LITERALLY. ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i cant believe this shit!

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Yeah that's perfectly fine in a pluralist society. Perfectly fine and I agree with it.

But what if they try to impose their religion and cruelty upon the world? Aren't I allowed to take a stand against it and criticise those values?
Yes you are allowed to 'stand against it and criticise those values' if the situation you are describing is the situation that is occurring, and it isn't.

ztn

HSC
soo you all havn't even answered the question
which we already know the correct answerr!!!
lol

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
That's just the ZIONIST MEDIA.

STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS
Dan.
I was reading these peoples posts :)

EDIT:OHHHHH. Im so tragic , lol

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Also, just as a point, if you have a conflicting opinon with someone, violence is never the answer. It just makes you look like an idiot, and get tasered by the cops.
Beats a $5500 fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)