• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Allah Exist? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumarab

HSC
BigPole said:
Islam is evil, I'm an ex-Muslim myself (born into a Muslim family) and the religion is revolting. If only Muslims weren't ignorant they would see what a corrupt religion it is, want to know the truth about Islam? the Quran itself says to "kill all nonbelivers" there are qoutes galore promoting violence. The Quran says specifically for men to HIT their wives, the "prophet" Muhammad was a pedophile (married Aisha when he was 53, she was 6), HE killed all the Jews of Arabia. Islam was spread by the sword....I feel really passionately about this and I hope one day we can get rid of the evil religion.
I agree

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
OsamaBinLaden said:
Why would you say that? Elaborate please.
Because the whole thread seems to be flowing into the wrong direction in regards to the purpose it was established for.

Actually, by making a such a pointless thread like this, the OP seemed to have achieved his objective.

dumarab

HSC
lyounamu said:
Because the whole thread seems to be flowing into the wrong direction in regards to the purpose it was established for.

Actually, by making a such a pointless thread like this, the OP seemed to have achieved his objective.
what the hell is an op

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
guess what. i just opened my in box. look what i received:

arashnaebkhil said:
HSC: 2006

Last Activity:
Today, 6:56 PM

PUSSSSYYYYYYY FAT FUCK
LOL PUSSY FAT FUCK. YOU ARE A BIG TALKER OVER A CHIT CHAT ON THE INTERNET. HONESTLY, YOU RACIST AUSSIE PIECE OF SHIT, MEEEEETTT ME. MEEET MEEE ANYYYTIME ANYWHERE PLEASEEEEEEEEE. YOU PUSSY SHIT HEAD AUSSIE FUCKEROOONNIIII MATE... OOOOOHHH MATEEEE VVBBBBBBBB TOOOOHEYYYYS

i love this kid. first off he thinks im Aussie because i have something against arabs. jsut proves everyone hates arabs. what a stereotype. ROFLMAO! IM NOT AUSSIE YOU FUCK NUT.YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AUSSIE TO HATE ARABS. ABSOLUTE RETARD. i swear to god i love to meet you. btw i loved the cronulla riots. its fixed you mother fuckers in line.

Last edited:

dumarab

HSC
bro, if it wasen't for arabs, (especially in iraq) there would not be any
Wheels
maths
SOCIETY

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Please someone come in and lock the thread already!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
arashnaebkhil said:
Well, last time I checked, it had a UAI cut off of 95, so if you do not classify that as high then I don't know. Just these threads shit me since people act big over a forum yet they cannot disclose what they say on forum to me in person. That is why I act the way I do here. As I said, I am more than willing to talk to any of you shit heads that have actually said shit about me to say it in person.

Kindest Regards
Your mum
I said that it's not that high. It's high but it's not an extremely high one compared with other Law Degrees. Don't get me wrong.

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
Sorry that you have high hopes and expectations of yourself to consider that 95 is not heaps high. Make sure you post after you HSC and actually let all of us know if you actually do receive the 100 UAI. But good luck to you. Just not think the HSC would be an easy task to even receive a UAI of 97. Good luck but. I do hope you receive your target but I do hope at that time that you did realise that it is very very very hard to achieve.
The girl [?] said it's not that high compared to other uni UAI's needed to get into law courses. She said it was low COMPARED to them. Not low compared to every other UAI required for every course.

BTW this threads shit, started off as a Muslim hating thread, and is now about idiots acting tough on the internet. Like this forum doesn't have enough of these threads already =/

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
arashnaebkhil said:
Sorry that you have high hopes and expectations of yourself to consider that 95 is not heaps high. Make sure you post after you HSC and actually let all of us know if you actually do receive the 100 UAI. But good luck to you. Just not think the HSC would be an easy task to even receive a UAI of 97. Good luck but. I do hope you receive your target but I do hope at that time that you did realise that it is very very very hard to achieve.
As I said, don't get me wrong. I will struggle to get 95+ UAI. I already understand how difficult it would be as I witnessed many people at my own school (my friends) crying and getting angry due to their low UAI. I think 95 is really awesome. I was just objective that 95 UAI is not high in comparison to 99 that is required by USYD and UNSW.

I am sorry if I showed a high degree of unnecessary arrogance and stupidity. And thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)