• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anybody do this? (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
hi my name is joey,

When i'm in a lecture room or even tutorial room, do I have to go to the lecturer or the tutorial personal to go to the toilet?

I once asked my mathematical modelling 1 lecturer to go tot he toilet, is this ok or should i just go by myself. I did this days back, is this normal?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Just walk out of the room and go to the toilet. You might of well just screamed out in the lecture room that you needed to go to the toilet if you are asking the lecturer.

Dream-Big strikes again.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i always sit in the front and when i walk up during the lecture to ask my lecturer to go to the toilet , she says yes, but people in the lecture room can hear me because of the close microphone that was near her and me. i

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i always sit in the front and when i walk up during the lecture to ask my lecturer to go to the toilet , she says yes, but people in the lecture room can hear me because of the close microphone that was near her and me. i
no thats fine, that was very mature of you. dont be shy!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Just put up your hand and announce to the whole very descriptively what you are about to do.
E.g. "I will now go to the toilet to expel a humungous soft turd"

Armor King

HSC
N/A
hi my name is joey,

When i'm in a lecture room or even tutorial room, do I have to go to the lecturer or the tutorial personal to go to the toilet?

I once asked my mathematical modelling 1 lecturer to go tot he toilet, is this ok or should i just go by myself. I did this days back, is this normal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)