Does anyone else feel as though, these past few weeks have been going soooo slow!? (1 Viewer)

coralie1994

HSC
I've got two exams left and I'm seriously drained out! I ceebz studying anymore, my brain literally feels like its on the verge of exploding. I know that this is my final week of exams but I just can't get myself to make that last little effort of studying!
Ahhh intrinsic motivation has vanished bigtime! Anyone else feeling me? LOL

DemiClorissa

HSC
Re: Does anyone else feel as though, these past few weeks have been going soooo slow!

Yes! my last exam is on Tuesday, and I have no motivation to even start studying :(

jamesfirst

HSC
Re: Does anyone else feel as though, these past few weeks have been going soooo slow!

no.

It's going pretty fast for me .

dannnys

HSC
N/A

its gone fast until now....but i finish on the last day...so it feels like its taking forever
just wanna finish now =/

nephh22

HSC

Sooooo slowwwwwwwww... >_<

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC

it's gone pretty fast up until now
and i'm fairly sure that it will be pretty fast until i hit chemistry, construction, physics, my 18th in 4 consecutive days at which time it will be the slowest fucking experience ever

coralie1994

HSC

LOL for me, its been going extremelyyyyyy slow! Maybe it's because of the fact that I've been locked up for waaaay too long now! ONE MORE WK TIL FREEDOM! :D ... well until uni starts anyway!

HSC

its going verrrrrryyyyy slow. cant wait till they are done!

twoey

HSC

I've got two exams left and I'm seriously drained out! I ceebz studying anymore, my brain literally feels like its on the verge of exploding. I know that this is my final week of exams but I just can't get myself to make that last little effort of studying!
Ahhh intrinsic motivation has vanished bigtime! Anyone else feeling me? LOL
Most definitely... three more exams (legal is my last one), but after Ancient on Thursday... blah.

Vidhya

HSC

Slow and torturous. I've never felt so shitty about the world.

coralie1994

HSC

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :) lol
but oh well we still gotta suck it up, as much as we hate it! :(
GOODLUCK DUDES AND DUDETTES! :D

jamesfirst

HSC

you too :)

coralie1994

HSC

Thank you! :)

WorryWartCob

HSC

no.

it has gone so quickly!!!
too quickly for me to comprehend!!! :)

:(

VegemiteLoverGB

HSC

Deadset just want to finish. Gone so hard, for so long, that I just don't care anymore
1st of November, mass bonfire at my house !

WorryWartCob

HSC

Deadset just want to finish. Gone so hard, for so long, that I just don't care anymore
1st of November, mass bonfire at my house !

where you live?
im keen.

HSC

As soon as the exams are over i need to find a job. Btw, is anyone here employing anyone in sydney?

dean94

HSC

No, SO fast ... Especially that gap between English and Maths. I think I got used to feeling as though I didn't have to do anything after completing a tedious 5 essays lol. PDH on Monday (NEED MORE TIME) and Food Tech on the 10th... <--- I'll be stressing whilst many others will be chilled and relaxed. Farout..

I guess you do PDH, Cora~ ? Extrinsic motivation (COACHES, PEERS, FANS), Intrinsic... lol I have lack of that

coralie1994

HSC

No, SO fast ... Especially that gap between English and Maths. I think I got used to feeling as though I didn't have to do anything after completing a tedious 5 essays lol. PDH on Monday (NEED MORE TIME) and Food Tech on the 10th... <--- I'll be stressing whilst many others will be chilled and relaxed. Farout..

I guess you do PDH, Cora~ ? Extrinsic motivation (COACHES, PEERS, FANS), Intrinsic... lol I have lack of that
haha good guess! I do, do PE :D haha
naaw damn sucks! :( I finish on the 4th ...EAGERRRR! lol
have you memorised your whole pe syllabus? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)