does anyone else have random songs in their head during exams?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
lmao,
I always have that "you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round, round round" song in my head. Its seriously been haunting me for like 5 months.

veronique <3

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
lmao,
I always have that "you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round, round round" song in my head. Its seriously been haunting me for like 5 months.

OMgoodness ... thats freaky, because so have I ;) LOL i always get in my head at the most inappropriate times, ie exams....and then sometimes realise that im actually peeping the lyrics out of my mouth! terrible. lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
oh my, this thread is dangerous. i get annoyed enough when i get a stupid song in my head randomly during the day but during a hsc exam!!!!! :eek:

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
Why must he beegees make such catchy songs? although, i must say- having tragedy running through my head during english was rather appropriate esp on module C... even though Grease cleary wasnt the word wordsworth was thinking in those poems

Numero Uno

HSC
becca_lee said:
hahaha i had "treaty" in my head because me and my mate were talking about yothu yindi for religion hehe
ahahah lol thats so random ? y would u be talkin about yothu yindi before an exam

mate the song thats been stuck in my head has been bohemian rhapsody :mad: arghh

Intriguing i am

HSC
i had the bloody song from The Doors- touch me stuck in my head for an exam.
It was a constant repititous thing, "now Come on, come on, come on, come on
now touch me babe cause i am not afraid"......
Oh no its back again..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

m00nks

HSC
I had one of the worst songs running thrugh my head, don't lose my number- Phil Collins. "Billy, Billy don't you lose my number......." Damn Phil Collins, Damn you!!!!!

nowhereperfect

HSC
i do!
it sux cause they're stupid ass songs too! like friggin hilary duff ( i am so ashamed!) and teeny bopper crap like that!
some one rid me of this insanity!

poodoorfan

lol yeah me too i keep gettin Led Zeppelin stuck in my head, i love their music but i have to try my hardest not to move around to it, or start singing out loud, its so bad no concentration and people think you're a freak.
glad theres others though

Rachel_M

Rachel_M
HSC
for every exam i've had so far, its been The Used - Caught Fire

i am getting sooooo sick of it.....although i sometimes chuck in a Relient K song, usually Be My Escape or In Love With the 80's

but i just wish i could concentrate on the actual exam instead of focusing my energy into remembering what comes after the bridge....

HSC
In the exams so far (actually, all week) I have the stupid Veronica's song in my head, because it's been on the ARIA's ad.. uggh..

Then in Thursday's English exam, I had Bob Dylan's, Hurricane, but that's because it's one my related texts. So everytime I write out lyrics/ quotes its in there.

klh

HSC
lol..last year when the athens olympics was on i had that stupid tune by Bond, the theme for every olympic event on tv....somehow i worked through it with that tune in my head....
why does that happen?

123kahlie

HSC
well this didnt happen in one of our actual HSC exams, but i think it was one of the trial exams.... out school is like an oval away from a primary school, and they must of had some jumprope day or somthing like that, and all you could hear was very very faint music from movies like "bring it on" and crazy silly jumpy songs////.. AgHHHHHH

willrickard

HSC
yeh keep gettin that 'dental plan' - 'lisa needs braces' thing from the simpsons in my head. who knows wat im talkin bout..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i definately don't! *puts hand up*

i sometimes get songs from advertisements stuck in my head, and they're annoying because they're always the annoying adds that get stuck, like the aami add or something. some nut in the hall once started humming some random tune thinking he was humming it in his head. stupid nut, left an hour early.

0Jade0

HSC
^LMAO I love that song (dental plan) not that I would want it in my head.

I had Billy Idol's 'White Wedding' in my head all through SOR. but just the line "It's a nice day for a white wedding" = death.

sarahlouiseir

HSC
thankfully the only song i had in my head was by one of my friends, she had written a chicago style song about brave new world
"totalitaaarrriiiaaan gggoovorrrnnnment
prrrrrrrroooooooommmmiiiisssscccuuuiitttyyy
THANKYOU ashleigh you got me thoser marks

in my religion exam i had that dirty dancing song
"baby oh baby my sweet baby your the one" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hottie_mira

lol my friend has memorised the happy hands club actions and song from napolean dynamite..'sum say looove..it is a rainbow.. sumthn like that.
fuck tis annoying and i will have it in my head all thru maths!!
GOSH..lol
dus anyone know wat im talkn bout?
hahaha

wez

HSC
If i had the used in my head, I'd leave and probably hang myself....fuck i hate them....

speaking of which, who's going to taste of chaos??? NOT ME!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)