• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone ever feel disadvantage? (1 Viewer)

HSC
ive got my trails next week too *screams*

i smile when im with my friends... but i get in "emo" moods; but so does everyone. you have to look at each day as a new experience; im sooo grateful that ive got friends who i can talkt to; up until this year i disnt have that ( to cut a long story short, i with ppl who treated me like shit but it never occured to me to leave till this yr )

its interesting isnt it? sometimes a smile - generally thought to be a sign of happiness ans contentness is actually a silent scream for help.

if you dont want to go to counselling talk to someone, if you dont wanna work or you cant, dont. just find something to hold onto, ur education for example and know that you and only you can change your life

:p huh? i think i justed sounded overtly religous... my sac class might just kill me lol

princesskt

HSC
My trials started yesterday. i havent studied enough either.. im kind of in that mood where im stressed...but i dont care? like i dont see the point anymore lol. i dont know ay. i dont know whats wrong :( but all the best for you someone123 im sure ull be fine :) just take it one day at a time

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
sleepplease said:
cutiebabyforever,

You are totally right. I am sorry. I just reread and I think I was angry because of all teh other comments as well, and yours just *seemed* to be dismissing what he was saying and that made me angry on his behalf. I'm very VERY sorry I insulted you, that was, as you said, very immature.

Please take care and accept my appology!:)
Heyyy sorry once again late reply, damn HSC is taking up all my time!
But anyway if you happen to read this, then apology accepted its fine :D And thanks for apologising it actually made me smile yayy something that's always good and needed =]

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi Everyone, especially somone123. Sounds like there are a lot of you doing it tough. I am a staff member at UWS and was previously a uni student a few years back. I would highly recommend sending in an EAS (Educational Access Scheme) application. This scheme can provide you with bonus UAI points if you can demonstrate a significant level of hardship throughout your high school years. On time applications close on the 28th September so if you want to give it a go, i would move quickly. The information and the application form is on the UAC website and if you need any assistance please call the UWS course information centre on 1800 897 669 as we would be happy to help. Best of luck everyone with your HSC.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi Guys, forgot to say that there are also equity scholarships available for those doing it tough financially. There is the UWS Opportunity Scholarship which is worth up to $20,000 over four years of study. Check out the details on the UWS website at http://www.uws.edu.au/students/scholarships
On time applications close on 28th September. Apply through UAC using the equity scholarships application form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)