does anyone feel like they have stuffed up hsc?? (1 Viewer)

bio4lyf

HSC
every exam i finish, im happy with and then i come home and realise all these mistakes
this is basically every exam ive finished until now
my atar estimate was 85 and now i feel like i cant pull off a 70+
and i no i havent done that bad... but still feel like ive screwed up
am i the only one that feels this way???

Last edited:

bio4lyf

HSC
Re: do anyone feel like they have stuffed up hsc??

Yeah dude I sympathise.

worst thing is when you know that all year you could have easily done so much better but there's no going back... and then realising that externals aren't going to effectively negate poor internal performance.

But don't worry, just give these last few days your best and you'll be okay. Atar shouldn't matter as long as you get into the course you want :)
thanx :) im just really really worried :/

britaker

HSC
every exam i finish, im happy with and then i come home and realise all these mistakes
this is basically every exam ive finished until now
my atar estimate was 85 and now i feel like i cant pull off a 70+
and i no i havent done that bad... but still feel like ive screwed up
am i the only one that feels this way???
I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I completely fucked up paper II among other things and honestly have no idea how I'm going to tell my parents my ATAR ... =/

bio4lyf

HSC
I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I completely fucked up paper II among other things and honestly have no idea how I'm going to tell my parents my ATAR ... =/
#storyofmylyf except i stuffed up paper 1 and my parents are still expecting 85 :/

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Don't worry

Nek minnit uni and you're okay and hsc will be this joke you spent 6 years of your life building up to

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
hahah nah my parents made me pick all three sciences and extension this year
man you got bigger things to worry about then stuffing up the hsc if your parents are making life choices for you at 18

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
OP, I understand. feel like I completely fucked up English, and that was meant to be my 87+ subject. After coming out of that exam, I felt like I didn't answer the questions properly. To make matters worse, this was my only subject I could rely on because all the rest of my subjects have poor scaling and I'll be lucky to get a 77+ out of them because of how confusing the questions were in each of my exams. It'll be a miracle if I received an ATAR of 82+ because I honestly doubt it. But honestly, I've learnt that we can't beat ourselves up about it. I can't go back in time, and change my answers and so there is no point in worrying. I say wait for the 17/18, and see what happens. Before that prepare yourself for the worst, and the best, so you will overcome any scenario. I know I have. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)