does anyone feel like they have stuffed up hsc?? (1 Viewer)

Boombam

HSC
every exam i finish, im happy with and then i come home and realise all these mistakes
this is basically every exam ive finished until now
my atar estimate was 85 and now i feel like i cant pull off a 70+
and i no i havent done that bad... but still feel like ive screwed up
am i the only one that feels this way???
Omg I feel exactly the same! i don't feel I have done aswell as I've planned. Has anyone felt like this before and got the atar they were aiming for?

bio4lyf

HSC
OP, I understand. feel like I completely fucked up English, and that was meant to be my 87+ subject. After coming out of that exam, I felt like I didn't answer the questions properly. To make matters worse, this was my only subject I could rely on because all the rest of my subjects have poor scaling and I'll be lucky to get a 77+ out of them because of how confusing the questions were in each of my exams. It'll be a miracle if I received an ATAR of 82+ because I honestly doubt it. But honestly, I've learnt that we can't beat ourselves up about it. I can't go back in time, and change my answers and so there is no point in worrying. I say wait for the 17/18, and see what happens. Before that prepare yourself for the worst, and the best, so you will overcome any scenario. I know I have. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank :) n gud luck to u too!!!:)

bio4lyf

HSC
Omg I feel exactly the same! i don't feel I have done aswell as I've planned. Has anyone felt like this before and got the atar they were aiming for?
omg!!! thank god im not da only one!!!!

tyzzefloro

HSC
TBH I've done the same. But the best thing to do is just not think about it anymore, its all done. If you still have more to go like I do forget the exams you've done, focus on the ones that you have coming up. Then celebrate for finishing the HSC which is a brilliant feat after 13 years of schooling! The HSC and your ATAR doesn't define you forever. Never forget you are so much more than 8 digits on an exam booklet!!!

bio4lyf

HSC
TBH I've done the same. But the best thing to do is just not think about it anymore, its all done. If you still have more to go like I do forget the exams you've done, focus on the ones that you have coming up. Then celebrate for finishing the HSC which is a brilliant feat after 13 years of schooling! The HSC and your ATAR doesn't define you forever. Never forget you are so much more than 8 digits on an exam booklet!!!
wow thanx ... i feel alot better :)

britaker

HSC
OP, I understand. feel like I completely fucked up English, and that was meant to be my 87+ subject. After coming out of that exam, I felt like I didn't answer the questions properly. To make matters worse, this was my only subject I could rely on because all the rest of my subjects have poor scaling and I'll be lucky to get a 77+ out of them because of how confusing the questions were in each of my exams.
Yeah I walked in hoping to state rank and walked out thinking "I hope my rank will carry me". Hahah. Wow I really fucked up.

invalidvalidity

HSC
Same here. My parents even understand. My mum was like to me yesterday "we still have our business" LOL. Just know that you're not the only one. HSC isn't the be all end all. I'd like to think that there's life after this.

bio4lyf

HSC
Same here. My parents even understand. My mum was like to me yesterday "we still have our business" LOL. Just know that you're not the only one. HSC isn't the be all end all. I'd like to think that there's life after this.
hahah thanx :) .... my parents are very understanding too and hence i wuld hate to disappoint... but yeh wats done is done i guess

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I completely fucked up paper II among other things and honestly have no idea how I'm going to tell my parents my ATAR ... =/
Don't tell them.

Problem solved.

qazwsxedc123

HSC
every exam i feel I've gotten at least below 50 and i at least study 6-9 hours during this exam period shittest feeling

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
You shouldn't be worrying right now. It's too late, and I know you would have regrets just like all of us, but you've done your best (hopefully), all you can do is wait for your results. I feel terrible but I've learnt that I need to get over these things and just move on. Trust me, you'll feel better. I also have them feels of 'all is lost', especially after general maths. Do the best for the rest of your exams, and all the best from me.

bio4lyf

HSC
You shouldn't be worrying right now. It's too late, and I know you would have regrets just like all of us, but you've done your best (hopefully), all you can do is wait for your results. I feel terrible but I've learnt that I need to get over these things and just move on. Trust me, you'll feel better. I also have them feels of 'all is lost', especially after general maths. Do the best for the rest of your exams, and all the best from me.
thanx :) and good luck to u too :)

Lethal Toxin

HSC
Lol, i feel like i bombed out every exam, but alternative pathways do exist, however they take slightly longer (up to 6 months). Hence HSC is overrated, no point in stressing over it unless you want to save 6 months of your life.

britaker

HSC
Don't tell them.

Problem solved.
Hah, they're not those kind of parents. I've considered it though.
If I don't tell annnnyone, there's no one they can get it from. But then they'll assume I got like 42, ja feel?

britaker

HSC
Fuck your parents expectations. You know that all of you did your best. That's all that matters, you aren't living your parents lives for them.
Woah.... thankyou. :hug2: It's nice to hear something different from the usual parental rant on grades every now again.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hah, they're not those kind of parents. I've considered it though.
If I don't tell annnnyone, there's no one they can get it from. But then they'll assume I got like 42, ja feel?
As long as you feel you've tried your best, and given it your best shot you shouldn't feel you have to tell anyone...

IDNO

HSC
Fuck your parents expectations. You know that all of you did your best. That's all that matters, you aren't living your parents lives for them.
Sorry but they are your parents. If they said the same thing about you being born, 'F*** the child'-'too much pain'. They you wouldnt be alive. The best is never enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)