does anyone feel like they have stuffed up hsc?? (1 Viewer)

bio4lyf

HSC
Sorry but they are your parents. If they said the same thing about you being born, 'F*** the child'-'too much pain'. They you wouldnt be alive. The best is never enough.
couldnt agree more....

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Sorry but they are your parents. If they said the same thing about you being born, 'F*** the child'-'too much pain'. They you wouldnt be alive. The best is never enough.
I said expectations. Not once did I say anything about treating them badly or not being thankful for being alive, or whatever you assumed. But you will ultimately live your life for yourself. I agree the best is not enough, but that should be a personal motto, not for your parents sake. They are living their lives as they want, if they didn't get 99.95 ATAR then that's their problem, you don't need to live their dreams for them.
Doing your best and what you like is what matters most. If they love you after all, they'd want to see you happy.

waterlml

HSC
OP, I understand. feel like I completely fucked up English, and that was meant to be my 87+ subject. After coming out of that exam, I felt like I didn't answer the questions properly. To make matters worse, this was my only subject I could rely on because all the rest of my subjects have poor scaling and I'll be lucky to get a 77+ out of them because of how confusing the questions were in each of my exams. It'll be a miracle if I received an ATAR of 82+ because I honestly doubt it. But honestly, I've learnt that we can't beat ourselves up about it. I can't go back in time, and change my answers and so there is no point in worrying. I say wait for the 17/18, and see what happens. Before that prepare yourself for the worst, and the best, so you will overcome any scenario. I know I have. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
same!! all my subjects are low scaling!! aiming to have 80+ but i think i will now get about 75+ :( <if lucky

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
One piece of advice for anyone who is finding affinity with the topic of this thread and that is, what's in the past leave it in the past, you can't change the past, but you can change the future, so focus on your remaining exams and change your performance or improve upon it. As long as you have tried your best, that is all anyone, including yourself, can ask of you:) Be proud of your achievements and continue to work hard in this very last sprint before you get to enjoy a 4 month long holiday:) (even longer than uni students:))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)