Does anyone have notes about the political transformation of Russia under Stalin? (1 Viewer)

Modern4DaBois

HSC
Sup, I have an assignment about the political transformation of Russia under Stalin, and I've chosen to focus on propaganda and show trials. Can anyone pls help with notes about how Stalin transformed Russian politics for his benefit, and how he used propaganda and show trials to eliminate political opponents? I just need something to start with. Thanks!!! :)

amdspotter

HSC
Ill send my script once im done
Sup, I have an assignment about the political transformation of Russia under Stalin, and I've chosen to focus on propaganda and show trials. Can anyone pls help with notes about how Stalin transformed Russian politics for his benefit, and how he used propaganda and show trials to eliminate political opponents? I just need something to start with. Thanks!!! :)
ill send my script as well cuz as u know i accelerated modern last yr

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes bro I will send you my notes. I got 19/20 for my assignment. What's your email? DM me! @Modern4DaBois

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)