does anyone know where I can find practice papers? (1 Viewer)

nathanf

HSC
I have my Half Yearly's next week and I want to do one or two practice papers for each subject. I looked in the resources section but I can't find any, the site used to have some awesome posts of past papers or some collection of them in a part of the resources section but they're gone.

Does anyone know of where to get past HSC/Trial/Independant etc papers from the last few years?

kaur154

HSC
Ask you teachers and school librarian they usually have them for your school, other than that I don't know.

I know what you mean I had my half yearlie earlier this year and I had limited access to past papers for the same reason. I just used past HSC papers and did the questions on the topics for my exams. Most of the questions were the same no joke. lol

nathanf

HSC
The actual Board of Studies has their past HSC papers, maybe trials I'm not sure. But even 3 years back there's no images as they say "Awaiting Copyright". I downloaded something last year that contained 7 different types of tests for English from 2007 to 2009, it had Catholic,Independant,Trial,HSC and a few others. I think some guy posted that on this forum but.

I think I'll just harass all my teachers for them. Btw some teachers write their own half-yearlys and just steal HSC questions :p

kaur154

HSC
oh yeah that's true, that's annoying. i got the paper copies from my teachers :p
some textbooks have sample exam papers they sometimes help but usually get off topic.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
tutortales.wordpress.com - scroll down and click past trial papers, it has heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)