does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
why dont you drunks drink methylated spirits which can be sold at woolies?
it's approx 95% ethanol, which is much higher than a typical beer or even your favourite liquor.
but of course you are immense hypocrites.
haha
methylated spirits?
Do you know why its called methylated spirits?
it contains menthanol, which in small doses (<10ml) causes permanent blindness. anything over about 30 ml will kill you.
as much as i enjoy alcohol, i won't really enjoy the death that follows the ingestion of methylated spirits.

On the other hand, vanilla essence, at 35% alcohol, 66c a bottle for 50 mL, works out to be $17 a litre, much cheaper than vodka. And you can get it at a supermarket

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I never tasted any alcoholic drink in my life and don't even want to!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
About a week ago, I would've said I'd never touched an alcoholic drink. But meh, even still, only had maybe like 3-4 sips of beer (which tasted like shit, anyway). Apparently it's an 'acquired taste'.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
we tricked a mate into drinking metho in yr11
broke into the science lab at school and got a jar of it, mixed it with like fanta and shit, told him it was vodka, it didnt even taste the same lol so bitter

anyway he drank the lot with another kid and one of them got retarded drunk and broke his hand punching a computer because he couldnt see the screen and the other got retarded drunk and spewed in his bed and was sick for 3 days\

lol

Abbiesaurus

HSC
I don't drink alcohol as I dislike the short term effects it has. Also the health problems it causes, the cost and I think it tastes/smells bad.

random bus

HSC
i don't drink much .getting drunk and making an ass of yourself isn't a good look and not kool.
i enjoy being high on my own

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
haha
methylated spirits?
Do you know why its called methylated spirits?
it contains menthanol, which in small doses (<10ml) causes permanent blindness. anything over about 30 ml will kill you.
as much as i enjoy alcohol, i won't really enjoy the death that follows the ingestion of methylated spirits.

On the other hand, vanilla essence, at 35% alcohol, 66c a bottle for 50 mL, works out to be $17 a litre, much cheaper than vodka. And you can get it at a supermarket
There are stronger ones too, orange and stuff, but they give you a fucking godawful headache, tried it once and never again. Essences, I mean.

People who don't like the taste of alcohol are weird.

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
They're weird because not all alcohol tastes the same.

Beer tastes different to vodka tastes different to malibu tastes different to chardonnay

You can't just say you don't like the taste.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yeah, even when people say they don't like the taste of beer it's like "wtf, there are a million different sorts, you can't find one that's nice?"

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I haven't found a beer I like yet, but yeah that's not to say there isn't one out there.

I like cider.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Perhaps one of those sweeter german/belgian witbiers?

Edit: Sweet is the wrong word, they are more of a sour taste rather than the bitterness of hops.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'd have to do some sort of beer tasting thing to figure out what I like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)