does anyone not drink (2 Viewers)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Meh thought I might as well post here. I've stopped drinking alcy pretty much unless it's a corporate/work function, I'm taking my clients to a bar, or I'm at a social function at a bar. In each of those cases I keep my drinking to 1 standard drink or 2 tops. Apart from that, I don't drink at home or when I go to restaurants/etc...

Lydia_88

HSC
not of a frequent basis, but i do drink only on social gatherings (wine is my best friend, beer is out)!! One or two drinks is done for me. The rest of the night will be water........

I'd personally don't like to drink too often... i prefer to stay well, exercise and be healthy!!

When it comes to uni and especially colleges, there is a whole load of beer on campus..especially uni parties! :p

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
alcohol makes other people tolerable.

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
Haha I have refrained from drinking since New Years Eve.
Now just awaiting my 18th to let loose once again !

dawdlex3

HSC
I avoid drinking, which is pretty easy since I rarely attend parties or drinking events.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Someone explain to me the reason for looking down on non-drinkers.

It's like looking down on someone who doesn't drink cordial... Who actually cares what someone else does? If it's a personal choice not to drink, it doesn't make them weak. I'd say they are strong people for standing up for what they believe, what they've chosen not to do and maintaining their stand on the point.

Those who say that this is weak, take a look at yourself. You're not just saying that to compensate for something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)