does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

HSC
I don't drink. I've tried it, I don't like it, hence I see no point in humilating myself in front of others. All us non-drinkers should meet up :uhhuh:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Graney said:
Deuteronomy 22:11- Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.

The bible says you can't mix fibres.

Be sure you're adhering to reasonable, practicle advice, lest you should face gods judgement.

Also it's cool to keep slaves, stone blasphemers, and if you rape a chick just pay her father 50 pieces of silver and she'll be your wife and everything's fine etc...

haha the classic 'old testament law' bit.

unfortunately it is rendered redundant by Jesus. sozbeb

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
gibbo153 said:
=[ i try not to.

haha probably. UGH YOU GOT THEM BEFORE ME

how did that happen. i've still got two hours to go. but then again i have two driving lesson vouchers ha
haha.

dani wins.

just make it up.

they don't even look.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
hermand said:
haha.

dani wins.

just make it up.

they don't even look.
haha yeah true. unfortunately my parents are the sort of people who would not be able to believe that someone would want to forge hours. they would also count them up themselves and make sure i had done every second.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
gibbo153 said:
haha yeah true. unfortunately my parents are the sort of people who would not be able to believe that someone would want to forge hours. they would also count them up themselves and make sure i had done every second.
hahaha sucks to be you. my mum wanted me to, so she didn't have to have me driving all the time.

scora

HSC
what is wrong with you lot. how dare you give up such a gracious gift from god.
you realise this is a forum for nerds?
:D

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
scora said:
you realise this is a forum for nerds?
:D
haha yeah. some guy was like "why is everyone getting like 98+?!" clearly didn't understand that BoS forums are not exactly an accurate cross section of the intelligence of the NSW student community.

hermand said:
hahaha sucks to be you. my mum wanted me to, so she didn't have to have me driving all the time.
haha yeah. recently i got dad to cave, by driving so excruciatingly slowly that he almost couldn't bear it. he was like BEN WHY ARE YOU DRIVING LIKE MY MOTHER and i said i'm just being cautious dad.

then after another couple of minutes of me doing about 35 in a 70 zone he went FINE WE'LL FORGE THEM:mad:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
haha. i like your technique.

my mum just hates being a passenger.

i got the lecture 'just because you have your licence doesn't mean you're a good driver, you're still learning, etc, etc.' then she suggested we still needed to go driving together.

i bailed quick smart after that. haha.

skynet89

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
I'm so over drinking at the moment.
The thought makes me feel sick.
Post NYE, I'm seriously considering not drinking at my own 18th. O.O
yeah i was like you last year. just had to admit to myself that some people can drink and enjoy it some people can't.

i still try to have a good time with my mates who drink but yeah, end up just sitting there talking about nothing anyway. and yeah i've tried clubbing sober for a few weekends but that got boring too. just couldn't keep up 4-6 hours a night. only good thing was i could drive home from the city.

HSC
skynet89 said:
yeah i was like you last year. just had to admit to myself that some people can drink and enjoy it some people can't.

i still try to have a good time with my mates who drink but yeah, end up just sitting there talking about nothing anyway. and yeah i've tried clubbing sober for a few weekends but that got boring too. just couldn't keep up 4-6 hours a night. only good thing was i could drive home from the city.
Some nice ecstasy will do it for ya :)

Bainesy

HSC
olivegreentiger said:
I don't drink. I've tried it, I don't like it, hence I see no point in humilating myself in front of others. All us non-drinkers should meet up :uhhuh:
non-drinker

and I second this. We should all meet up before uni and get a beer

sirfeathers

HSC
i started drinking a few months ago. for my whole life i'd been that person who despised the thought of touching alcohol, immediately associated it with all the extremely hungover people who hang around our streets, vulgarity, irresponsibility, blah blah blah. plus i didn't really like the taste of the few things i'd tried.

i totally understand what it feels like to be one of the few non-drinkers at a party, i know how off-putting it can be seeing people who have totally lost control of themselves. but you have to realise that those are extreme situations. having a beer or two will not leave you rolling around on the ground. it's really important to be safe, but you can't forget to live...

Supermodified

HSC
Fuck this thread is full of fags.

If you're 18 and still haven't drunk yourself stupid at least once, I predict a very boring existence for you. It's a sad but true fact of life.

Also, you're all complaining about how drinking a tiny amount of alcohol will result in making a tool of yourself. But you're the ones who go to parties and not drinking, standing in the corner and making a tool of yourself.

MAN THE FUCK UP

F2001

HSC
shakky15 said:
sounds very cliche but i really dont like the taste... some were having the cola and black douglas i think it was.. i tried it and in fact preferred straight coke instead.

and i really dont understand why some people actually enjoy getting wasted. you dont even remember what you did the night before so why would you do it?
ive been totally wasted/absolutely gone only a few times (other times I drink in complete moderation) and never:
vomitted (MIXED everything I could get my hands on)
passed out
forgotten anything major.

I guesss I'm just a superior model. Are you? Only 1 way to find out.
I'm not a heavy drinker, quite a lightweight too.

You got to try it out, if ur so self-conscience, go step by step. Even go with 1 drink in 1 hand, jug of water in the other. Slam them down.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
so am i the only here one who doesnt want to drink in moderation?

drink to get drunk, healthy livers are for fags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)