!!! does anyone think they have stuffed it up,......Like....me??????!!! (1 Viewer)

blackness

Crazy crazy just crazy
HSC
Does anyone think they have stuffed up

sec 1 - 7 pages, aaah!!!!
sec 2- 5 LOL
sec 3- 8 pages aaah!!!!!

zaqwerty

HSC
Hmm it's not about the amount of pages you wrote. For example, I wrote 12 for section one but I don't think what I wrote was all that great. In section 2 I wrote smaller so I didn't have to ask for another booklet because the markers were too slow :)

brownie44

HSC
well....i stuffed up emma/clueless i think. i interpreted elements as being authorial intrusion, camera angles etc and how they transformed in diff context...but i still did values and attitudes but in less detail than usual....so now, im scared i stuffed up heaps!

NovaAesa

HSC
I only wrote about 3-5 pages for each. And they weren't anything great either :( but I'm happy cos no more english :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Too late to worry about it now.

What's done is done.

Look to the future :D

Edit: Quality not Quantity. :)

Last edited:

cheesman

HSC
blackness: Does anyone think they have stuffed up

sec 2- 5 LOL
sec 3- 8 pages aaah!!!!!

Is something wrong with you? 5 pages is fine.
i wrote 7, 7, 5

cheesman

HSC
blackness: Does anyone think they have stuffed up

sec 2- 5 LOL
sec 3- 8 pages aaah!!!!!

Is something wrong with you? 5 pages is fine.
i wrote 7, 7, 5

janine24

HSC
yeah i stuffed up big time, i walked out the room and waved goodbye to uni, two of my essays were so short, no more than 3 pages and no depth, so be happy atleast u beat one person :)

Etak90

HSC
Paper two was ok. i thought the harwood question was a bit tricky but i got all my points out with a few minutes to spare.
i was happy with it
im happier now that english is over!:)

ballin

Banned
HSC
i thought it was ok bar module B.... i do r&g, ITSOAL and frontline

sec 1 - 12 pgs, awesome question
sec 2 - 14 pg >> mostly just to offset the fact that i had no idea what i was on about... love the book, hated the q
sec 3 - 11 pgs, another good q.. surprised only one related was asked for..

:( shame english is over, it was fun.. oh well theres still extension ;)

Magicana

HSC
I think ive done moderatly well, actually. Sorry to spoil the party.

hoca pontis

HSC
umm... yeah, i think, no wait, i know i did really poorly in the exams today coz i was having mental breakdowns the day before...hence i entered the exam room with a blank mind. oh man, i've never felt so bad after an exam.
section 1 (4 pages)-the 'in the wild' question and talking about differences... i thought it was supposed to be a comparitive module...that question was no good, spent the first page of my answer booklet writing things and crossing it out cos i didnt know what i wanted to say in reply to the question. i jumped all over the place in my reply....it was so disorganised
section 2 (6 pages)- i started a tangent and went on from there...didnt link to the question at all i dont think.
sect 3 ( 4.5 pages) -question was so broad, i didnt know where to start, so i just wrote anything... improvised a lot...ramble ramble...
i didnt have any pre-prepared thoughts, or essays, (which probably would have helped) ... i dont think i would even pass because of how poorly i did. But hey, the upside to this is that there is no more english!!
wooo hooo!!

codyjh

HSC
i stuffed up the harwood section =[. didnt really sudy for it, and focused on the interpretations rather than the emotions all year -_-. wrote only 3 pages :O of shit. but my writings small lol

I= 9 pages
II=3 pages
III=8 pages

Master Sword

HSC
The number of pages you wrote has nothing to do with it. 5 pages is perfectly fine.

The teachers at my school always taught us to write essays that are 4-6 pages in length and engage with the terms of the question, talking about certain issues relating to one text while talking about different issues with a different text. Both the teachers who taught advanced have been HSC markers before and awarded high marks to essays 4-6 pages long. I know I wrote 3.5 pages in the trial for some of my essays and got 13/20s, the reason for my mark not being spectacular wasn't for lack of length, it was for inconsistent relation to the question.

I wrote 5.5, 4.5 and 5 pages for my essays today and think I went well this time.

Making a marker sift through 10 pages of you regurgitating everything you know isn't going to get you an good mark if you don't engage with the terms of the question, contrary to popular belief by some people out there.

chousta

HSC
ballin said:
i thought it was ok bar module B.... i do r&g, ITSOAL and frontline

sec 1 - 12 pgs, awesome question
sec 2 - 14 pg >> mostly just to offset the fact that i had no idea what i was on about... love the book, hated the q
sec 3 - 11 pgs, another good q.. surprised only one related was asked for..

:( shame english is over, it was fun.. oh well theres still extension ;)
....baby you make me soooooo hot......

why does it say ur male?? last time i check*before exam* u were female!!

ps. guys my girlfriend is a beast of a writer...she has good wrist actions

ballin

Banned
HSC
chousta is so hottttt. just wait till extension exam babe ;) reowrrr

Master Sword

HSC
noir. said:
5 pages of normal A4 paper = 10 pages HSC booklet.

That is very normal.
Yeah I know, but most of the our assessments were in HSC booklets from previous years that were left over.

Lizzybear18

HSC
Stuffed up? Who me?

Get into the exam, i forgot all my quotes, also they sat me next to the window so naturally i got distrcated by all the birds flying around kids on the oval playing sport. So yeah you aren't the only one who stuffed up.:bomb:

Mah

HSC
N/A
I had a really good essay ready but didn't read the question right
Glass Jar
I put someones interpretation+context
My interpretation +context
Father and Child
Someones interpretation+context
my interpretation +context
paragraph about the TWO emotions in this ONE poem (about death and appreciation)
(wrong way around)
In Glass jar there was a theme of death by I didn't specify
I wonder if they'll see it and how many marks they will take off... what do u think?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)