!!! does anyone think they have stuffed it up,......Like....me??????!!! (1 Viewer)

Harry Bannister

HSC
Hey as much as I agree that quality is extremely important and that one needs to adress the question above all else, I was speaking to my English teacher and she said that heaps of markers including herself cannot help but believe that the more pages they turn, the more the student knows what they are talking about. Apparently, it's psychological.
Anyway, that's too bad for me because I can't write fast too save myself.

Harry Bannister

HSC
Hey as much as I agree that quality is extremely important and that one needs to adress the question above all else, I was speaking to my English teacher and she said that heaps of markers including herself cannot help but believe that the more pages they turn, the more the student knows what they are talking about. Apparently, it's psychological.
Anyway, that's too bad for me because I can't write fast to save myself.

Scooter89

HSC
i think it depends a lot on the quality of your writing and most importantly, the size of it. ive checked out some of the exeplar answers on some sites... theyre like 10 pages... but in my sized writing i estimate them at about 5 pages cos my writings small. and for thoses people who like english, you are crazy lol jks my friends like english :)... i think it sucks personally. MATHS FOR LIFE! lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)