Does anyone? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just feel completely drained?

Its just like everything is just HSCHSCHSCHSCHSC, and it comes all so suddenly, and what its been 5 days and I'm dead.

And the drainage leads to complete lethargy and a lack of faith in myself. I feel like I have put so much in, only to find myself questioning everything I do and sitting in an exam with nothing to write. Like this morning in business for example, and I have worked so hard all year and I know the most I'm going to get for that exam is 75-80%

And Advanced English/ Where I talked about 2 different values in transformations which according to my English teacher are not two different elements. Again, hard work, all year, that I screwed up in 40 minutes.

But yes I really just needed to vent, it really isn't all that bad, just those two main realisations that dawned on me today. Making today really shitty.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I got rather stressed over English Paper 2... and I think in that time my immune system has given way a little - today i've got a rather sore throat, a small dry cough and I've got a pimple breakout.

That's about the extent of the drainage. I'm really excited for maths on friday; I can't wait to get in there and kill that exam. Surprisingly, I'm confident for Extension English, but Software is the letdown for me. I'll be happy if i get over 70 in that. I know barely any of the course.

mzduxx2006

HSC
michelleyeaman said:

Its just like everything is just HSCHSCHSCHSCHSC, and it comes all so suddenly, and what its been 5 days and I'm dead.

And the drainage leads to complete lethargy and a lack of faith in myself. I feel like I have put so much in, only to find myself questioning everything I do and sitting in an exam with nothing to write. Like this morning in business for example, and I have worked so hard all year and I know the most I'm going to get for that exam is 75-80%

And Advanced English/ Where I talked about 2 different values in transformations which according to my English teacher are not two different elements. Again, hard work, all year, that I screwed up in 40 minutes.

But yes I really just needed to vent, it really isn't all that bad, just those two main realisations that dawned on me today. Making today really shitty.
i feel for u. i feel i totally fuked up king lear and i feel so shyt because i worked my ass off for that subject....exact same thing will happen in chemistry tomorrow....yet again i worked my ass off and in that exam ill probly fuk up yet again....my life moto: here i come woolworthes :D

^emmie^

HSC
yes i do esp after advanced english that sucked so bad most stuff i studyed wasnt in there defo dont think ill be gettin my UAI i wanted
but after todays hospitality exam i feel a lot better cause i think i did good
but know im already dreading maths on moday thats gonna b soioooooo bad

sickdog12

HSC
i know EXACTLY how u feel....like not to brag im meant to be a half decent english student and regardless of me being away due to my sport (waterpolo) i felt like i fucked up that english.....king lear are u kidding.....give me 10 for it and i'll dance around naked....

i find myself working out how badly i fucked up and calculating my possible marks all the while waving goodbye to uni.....

HSC = gay!

morganforrest

HSC
I have bit of that....it shitted me to walk out of the modules exam and think it was really difficult as I'd been prepared for totally different questions, come on here and have people say that SC writers had written the exam :burn:

But I just want to finish, I no longer care what UAI I get as long as this thing can finish!!!

HSC
No, I didn't allow myself to get that stressed.
bringbackshred said:
I got rather stressed over English Paper 2... and I think in that time my immune system has given way a little - today i've got a rather sore throat, a small dry cough and I've got a pimple breakout.
Hold on... I've got those symptoms.:eek:

So it's because of the HSC? Great. :rolleyes:

(I was thinking it was because of the weather change... but blaming the HSC is more fun)

~untitled~

HSC
Yea, i tend to get that, i will finish an exam and feel aliright. Then i feel sick because i think ive done something wrong, and then will pick out things i stuffed up on to convince myself i fucked the exam.

roosterman57

HSC
go for a jog/run!
go to the gym!
take a break and go watch a movie!

it works. it does. yep. :D

but yeaa i know what u mean. last week i went pretty hard study for 3 days straight and i felt sooo depressed and drained. but seriously, a bit of exercise works.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
oh wow, so i'm not along in the list of ppl who worked their fucking asses off and now just seem to be flunking every exam that comes along.

yeah, jeez, bring on the complete lack of self confidence.

jazzmuzik

HSC
I completely relate to this! I was realising yesterday how drained i feel. I assumed it would be all hard core study then the exams is just the last step, but this exam period is draaaaaaaaaaagggging like nothing else. i have jap today, then i have a week until ext english then a week until art and drama on the last day. I'm over it cause its just taking so long. i wish the exams were over in a week, i'm ready for them and i'm just waiting now. Cause i still have some left i'm Not wanting to plan or organise anything social cause i should be "studying" so all these wasted days. garh. over it

michelleyeaman said:

HSC
after paper 2, all the stress is gone. 2u eng is easily the hardest paper(s) to do. since then, ive just been chiulling, light study now and then unless its the day before another exam. the odd movie here and there. its all good.

being stressed now and losing sleep is not doing you any good. if youre feeling stressed, just stop for a second and ask yourself "should i really be stressed?"

answer: no (in case people thought otherwise)

Legham

HSC
I don't feel drained at all. In fact, it's the opposite. If you're like me and don't study, then this is like an extended holiday, with only a few gaps for exams. It's like every day is one big free period and im free to do what i want :)

HSC is awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)