Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I think once again you're misguided, my little dim-witted buddy.

I used scientific theory to prove my belief about a 'God' a 'Deity' if you would like. If you would like to disprove it then go ahead, but as of now it is to my understanding that the first law of our universe which was energy was created by a supernatural entity. (disprove me).

Not really, I claimed that your incredibly homophobic comments about a website that was critical of your religion showed your issues with freedom of speech and freedom of expression.
I could prove more adequately that the extremely racial and 'imbecilic' suggestions that the author of that website made was anti freedom and infact attempts to coerse people to his belief system that 'Islamic leaders' are a cult which are trying to 'milk money out of it's believers', that statement is absolutely absurd as most religious leaders give their money to the poor and dedicate their lives to simplicity.

Because of course 'freedom' is equal to homosexuality. I don't even need to refute this, your idiocy stands strong and tall by itself

Did I every argue that they should not have freedom? I have the right to think that homosexuality is a negative and by suggesting that the owner is of the website is a negative does not necessarily mean that I think homosexuals don't deserve freedom. I'm infact 'utilising' my freedom of speech (which is only implied and not supported by law), by using those remarks to the owner of the website. It does not suggest that my religion is anti-freedom but I can understand how an imbecile such as yourself could make that connection.

Because of course criticizing a small percentage of the extreme islamic society is racist. It's not racism when you taunt the jews and attack them, but it is racism when I attack a bunch of maladjusted imbeciles? Surely you of all people would understand the double standard here.
I think I explained quite adequately my issue with the 'Jewish population' in their overwhelming public support of the death of Innocent children and elderly and women. I guess you don't see a problem with this since you're an atheist and to you things such as the soul have no importance. Life is a completely natural state according to you guys so I guess it loses it's spirituality. I'm pretty sure an imbecile like you would be happy to see the genocide of the entire Islamic populous. It's also pretty common for people such as yourself to try and 'suggest' that other religions are false without considering them. (as I've said the spaghetting monster is bullshit and proved it pretty adequately)

The theory is why should I believe in your God when I can believe in many others. The economics of Religion are a serious business
I never suggested you do, you suggested my 'God' is false and I challenged you. I even supplied evidence to why 'God exists'.

and in this field I think Islam is seriously lacking. People vote with their souls these days, and it appears the Spaghetti monster is beating out Allah
You're such an idiot, more people convert to Islam every year then the entire ammount of 'Atheist People' which exist in total.

It's obvious why an idiot like you would support the judging of a religion by an insignificant ammount of extremists within the religion and try to make judgements based on that. (Because you're an idiot, you'd need no other reason). Also, I suggest that you look into my suggestion of religion and scientific relations with examples before you judge me as one of those who state "God can do all that because he's God" the "7-Day, unconditional" people.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
sam04u said:
Who sais I can't? Spaghetti which is man made is prepared by wheat (semolina) and has only existed for close to 5,000 years In china. Also, a monster is a legendary term for the legendary creatures and creatures which are 'evil', that exist to torture humans.

So, the overwhelming facts as well as the creation of the religion (2005) leads me to believe it is a crock of shit, as it supports nothing and only serves as a parody to religion. (whereas the mainstream religions have asserted so much morals as to give you the rights you have today to make the fallacious arguments which you do. )
Quoting for Justice.

Re: NTB, you say that all the morals which were asserted by religion pre-date them, well I want you to find real proof which suggests this hard evidence instead of just blurting out. I think you'd be one to rely on evidence since you're quick to disprove allegations becaus of lack of evidence. I call your statement an insecure lie in the bid of defending you're segregated, clouded together, ideas of what you actually believe. I've used science to justify god exists (theory is better the FSM theory which is faulty theocracy at best...)

L

littlewing69

sam04u said:
(theory is better the FSM theory which is faulty theocracy at best...)

I don't think you quite grasped the satirical subtleties of FSM.

May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

PS: It doesn't quite count when you quote yourself "for justice". That's just..well..narcicissm.

L

littlewing69

Not-That-Bright said:
Hahhahahaha

There really is a computer game that's about the rapture and kicking non-believer ass, no joke.

Bush's War on Terror (tm)?

Cheap shot.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Typical atheist behaviour, ignoring facts which they can't rebute and highlighting those which they can. Cowardess, insecure acts. They used to have a name for people like you it was called 'non-believers' now you've coined yourselves a name, a(as in, anti, like a-sexuals) and theist (gods, religions and theology). Sound!

L

littlewing69

sam04u said:
Typical atheist behaviour, ignoring facts which they can't rebute and highlighting those which they can. Cowardess, insecure acts. They used to have a name for people like you it was called 'non-believers' now you've coined yourselves a name, a(as in, anti, like a-sexuals) and theist (gods, religions and theology). Sound!

Dude. Chill. It's what Allah would want. Seriously.

And wtf mate?

L

littlewing69

Nolanistic said:
How about not murdering? I think proof that there were morals around, particularly not murdering everyone, can be proven by the fact that we're all here today.

Any more questions, champ?

Indeed. We're all here IN SPITE of the best efforts of the Jews, Muslims, and Christians in turn, not because of them.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Who sais I can't? Spaghetti which is man made is prepared by wheat (semolina) and has only existed for close to 5,000 years In china. Also, a monster is a legendary term for the legendary creatures and creatures which are 'evil', that exist to torture humans.

So, the overwhelming facts as well as the creation of the religion (2005) leads me to believe it is a crock of shit, as it supports nothing and only serves as a parody to religion. (whereas the mainstream religions have asserted so much morals as to give you the rights you have today to make the fallacious arguments which you do. )
Unsuccessful attempt. Even if it's just made up for parody etc, that doesn't disprove the existance of the flying spaghetti monster - nor is it necessarily any likely that a God 'created' by a religion in a serious manner is more likely to exist.

NTB, you say that all the morals which were asserted by religion pre-date them, well I want you to find real proof which suggests this hard evidence instead of just blurting out.
I don't mean all, I just mean some. For example empathy, we can just look to monkeys... they have empathy and very close lines to us in their genes. I believe there is also an example of a fossilised person that due to injuries they believe it sustained during its life, only would have been able to live with the assistance of others (don't have this on hand tho sorry).

So that's my quick evidence. To me it seems more likely than the idea that rbefore people just went around killing each other, not caring, until religion said 'hey, maybe that's a bad idea'. It also explains why there's commonality of alot of different morals in all moral/belief systems without using some sort of supernatural force - so yea, it's a better answer.

I think you'd be one to rely on evidence since you're quick to disprove allegations becaus of lack of evidence.
Yes, evidence and logic.

I call your statement an insecure lie in the bid of defending you're segregated, clouded together, ideas of what you actually believe.
I don't really want to believe what I do. I'm one of the soft atheists that wants to believe what little kids get taught, that when we die good people go to heaven and are happily ever after.

I've used science to justify god exists (theory is better the FSM theory which is faulty theocracy at best...)
errrr k.

Typical atheist behaviour, ignoring facts which they can't rebute and highlighting those which they can.
What? Wtf would be our motivation for ignoring the existance of god (happy version) ?

Cowardess, insecure acts. They used to have a name for people like you it was called 'non-believers' now you've coined yourselves a name, a(as in, anti, like a-sexuals) and theist (gods, religions and theology). Sound!
I think the muslim word is kuffar? But I think that applies to all non-believers of islam, not of a theistic god in particular - shame.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I'm getting tired...*contemplating making a coffee and continuing or going to sleep*

There really is a computer game that's about the rapture and kicking non-believer ass, no joke.

LittleWing:
Bush's War on Terror (tm)?

Cheap shot.
Nice one buddy!!11!!one

L

littlewing69

sam04u said:
I'm getting tired...*contemplating making a coffee and continuing or going to sleep*

Nice one buddy!!11!!one
*sigh*

I though that one'd be right up your alley. It's a pity you see everyone as trying to kill the muslims. Personally, I can be and am great mates with moderates of any religion; I hate fundie Christian crusades just as much as you do.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Gah... we're back on square 1. Here is the only progression though, my theory proves that there is a god. You can't disprove it, It's scientific and you'll find that it is very close to the truth. So, Unless you can prove that 'something else created the first laws which govern our universe'. I'll continue believing that there has to be a god in order for us to be here. (I think you underestimate me. )

L

littlewing69

sam04u said:
Gah... we're back on square 1. Here is the only progression though, my theory proves that there is a god. You can't disprove it, It's scientific and you'll find that it is very close to the truth. So, Unless you can prove that 'something else created the first laws which govern our universe'. I'll continue believing that there has to be a god in order for us to be here. (I think you underestimate me. )

Who moved the prime mover?

NB: I am a theist, and am partial to a skilful employment of the first cause principle. Or hell, panentheism. Shoot. Just don't make your argument:

1. ?????
2. God creates world.
3. Profit!!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Why does It matter who made god? This topic asks if god exists, I argue that It does. Besides, this argument is getting way to tiring, it's been funny for me too. (Especially when the 7-day christian showed up to ruin it all. )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)